Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Perhaps it would be a better idea to find out for sure what is causing her the pain, near her right kidney. 

But, that may be too much "real life" for this forum to handle !   😏

She could go and see a doctor rather than being out with a robe and receiving flowers .. When there’s health problems , the solution isn’t so difficult than a doctors visit .

The comment though about real life is completely right and I totally agree as well . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

it must have been the drink I drink terça feira with malia  

Not so ! It has been bothering her for over a week now. The alcohol probably did not help !

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, scutus said:

Not so ! It has been bothering her for over a week now. The alcohol probably did not help !

Well , let’s hope she hasn’t developed “ kidney stone “ 😔

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

She could go and see a doctor rather than being out with a robe and receiving flowers .. When there’s health problems , the solution isn’t so difficult than a doctors visit .

The comment though about real life is completely right and I totally agree as well . 

The comment of receiving flowers is out of place ..... that does not influence his pain ..
We are talking about real life ... and the reality is that today as the health centers are, it is crazy, they are overwhelmed ...

Maybe she, she needs a private health insurance, for these cases,
Maybe she needs to find a Russian-speaking doctor, in order to explain her problem ... not everything is easy in real life.

We all know that she is a self-sufficient person, and surely she is looking for a solution,

Maybe she, she knows the medicine she needs, but that kind of medicine needs to be from a doctor ... but the bureaucracy prevents her from being able to obtain it directly at the pharmacy.
The important thing is that Leora recovers from her pain soon ...

Trying to solve her problems through a chat is stupid on our part ...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1