B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

they should go to the villa so you dont have the cops knocking on the door because of the noise or neighbors banging on the wall if the sex is too loud 

the villa is too far and I don't think they will be spending the night 🤷‍♂️

my guess is they leave before midnight 🤷‍♂️

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If these people start partying , they can do it non stop as we saw last week 😁 I also believe that nothing happens tomorrow , but ... we will see 😂

The girls are sitting half naked at the dinner table, it's the usual bullshit show. It is so sad to see RLC making more and more of a fool of themselves.

The fact that it starts so early today is certainly because the girls want to get it over with quickly. 🤣 Maybe there is something interesting in the area today that they don't want to miss, or there was a previous appointment that was important for the girls and is now simply extended by the bullshit show. 🤐

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

they should go to the villa so you dont have the cops knocking on the door because of the noise or neighbors banging on the wall if the sex is too loud 

if sex is too loud !!!   sorry Emmett111 ...no sex with this crowd ...maybe some titty dance from GINA but expect silly games and at the farthest reach maybe a couple girls take a bath or lesbo licks in a bedroom.... this will be BORING...!!!

36 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I guess loraine is going to b2 she is leaving out with a pizza & wine🤷‍♂️

I also thought I heard Anthony tell carlos that the girls will be doing something when b2 was visiting b5🤷‍♂️

I was told this morning that Anthony was telling Carlos that when the girls went to the party that they could get some girls for themselves.  Don't shoot the messenger, that's just what I was told.  However, after reading to the end of this page before replying to you, it seems that Claire might not have been invited spoiling Anthony and Carlos' plans.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told this morning that Anthony was telling Carlos that when the girls went to the party that they could get some girls for themselves.  Don't shoot the messenger, that's just what I was told.  However, after reading to the end of this page before replying to you, it seems that Claire might not have been invited spoiling Anthony and Carlos' plans.

nope