B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

Noldus

Prediction for tonight can be that “ Tyrion “ it s visiting Monica , based on her long early afternoon bates 🧐 Let’s see if after GoT sessions , we will be getting PlayStation evenings 😆

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Prediction for tonight can be that “ Tyrion “ it s visiting Monica , based on her long early afternoon bates 🧐 Let’s see if after GoT sessions , we will be getting PlayStation evenings 😆

Good shout...She usually pleasures herself before he turns up...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good shout...She usually pleasures herself before he turns up...

After certain months of observing the tenants behaviors , you get accustomed to their routines 😎 let’s see , at the moment we get a loving friendship revival as it seems of Amira and Serafima 🤓

• Like 4

Time to see what new will be offered from Monica and Tyrion 😉😎 Sparkling wine after PlayStation , a night of surprises , although Monica eased earlier her horny feelings 😁

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Time to see what new will be offered from Monica and Tyrion 😉😎 Sparkling wine after PlayStation , a night of surprises , although Monica eased earlier her horny feelings 😁

I think there was a slight possibility it would've gone a little farther last time, but Amira appeared to fuck it up when he was getting in the zone, and he left...

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think there was a slight possibility it would've gone a little farther last time, but Amira appeared to fuck it up when he was getting in the zone, and he left...

Well , as we have said in the past , patience and really small steps, although this guy isn’t the one who will try to take advantage of the circumstances to finally get the girl . I think they both enjoy first a really good friendship and they both know when and how far they can take it. If Amira knew that this is more than what perhaps Monica has said to her and Amalia that goes on with this guy , she would have never interrupted . But that’s just a guess 🧐 

By the way , guy seems tired today and they are getting close to the red wedding episode I think 😬

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Well , as we have said in the past , patience and really small steps, although this guy isn’t the one who will try to take advantage of the circumstances to finally get the girl . I think they both enjoy first a really good friendship and they both know when and how far they can take it. If Amira knew that this is more than what perhaps Monica has said to her and Amalia that goes on with this guy , she would have never interrupted . But that’s just a guess 🧐 

By the way , guy seems tired today and they are getting close to the red wedding episode I think 😬

He always looks tired