B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

Noldus

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

He always looks tired

I think he has never stop working as most of the businesses have , he is always out around 08:00-08:30 and Monica always asks him if he needs to work the next day . Anyway , young guy , he can deliver 😁

I think he was trying to come closer to Monica but she pointed him the “ red card “ 😂🤣

And I think we just heard in Russian “ you know nothing John Snow “ 😂🤣

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think he was trying to come closer to Monica but she pointed him the “ red card “ 😂🤣

And I think we just heard in Russian “ you know nothing John Snow “ 😂🤣

It's a bit odd...She's the one usually directing things, but he seems the more interested party tonight and she doesn't seem bothered...I know it's a good episode, bit c'mon Monica...Tyrion's woken up

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's a bit odd...She's the one usually directing things, but he seems the more interested party tonight and she doesn't seem bothered...I know it's a good episode, bit c'mon Monica...Tyrion's woken up

I think she got kind of “ angry “ with him ( not because of his behavior , rather something childish when someone likes another person 😉 ) and she “ pays him with the same coin “ as we say in my country 😂🤣 He will win at the end 🥳

And that was “ Monica’s punishment “ for tonight to wish a happy ( semi blue balls ) good night to everyone watching ( and to have “ Tyrion “ sleep next to her like a stranger 😂🤣😆

23 minutes ago, Ruben Hernandez said:

Maybe GOT guy is getting tired of the Monicas play, cos she is really playing with him.

We can’t know if they meet outside or she goes by his place and they just make more things there . Monica already had some fun with the “ doctor “ some weeks ago , so , I believe that from  her side he belongs in the “ friend mode first “category and there are moments that she simply feels “ what the hell , let’s do this “ but maybe she wants to go slow ( how more slow ? 😂🤣 ) in front of cameras , maybe because he also doesn’t feel so comfortable for full exposure ( despite the shower they had with candles light and NV ) .. i think the guy really likes her and he can see more happening with her , but who knows ? RLC and this job might be an issue to develop more what they have as Monica will always be “ playful “ 😈 

1 hour ago, studev3131 said:

I appreciate that they are nude, but with that being the most they are going to do they are getting stale.

Unfortunately for us and fortunately for them , their real interests of their personal lives , are currently outside of the apartment with no indications that they will be shared with us 😬