B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

Just now, maxfactor said:

Fuck do I have to spell it out for you.. pretty sure Monica and Amira were NOT the ones who locked the fucking door!

Loraine and Amalia were locked , they could have stayed there for much more before managing opening the door .. how that was planned ? 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Loraine and Amalia were locked , they could have stayed there for much more before managing opening the door .. how that was planned ? 

JHC some people are so into shit they can't see the forest for the trees...Loraine and Amalia went in specifically to break it up. Amalina had orders from Monica and Amira.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

loraine is the new lucian , only she can enjoy

my ex was like that she brought a girl into the relationship she could have sex with the girl she could have sex with me we could all have sex together but me and the girl could not have sex by ourselves she had to be involved or it was not happening

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And of course the “ gossip digging “ from Monica and Amira 🤣😂 women ..

anthony was flexing in the mirror he had fun tonight 😂

he also just washed off his dick I don't know why though 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

my ex was like that she brought a girl into the relationship she could have sex with the girl she could have sex with me we could all have sex together but me and the girl could not have sex by ourselves

Loraine has set the rules , that’s why only women are allowed to join , still not all the way to fuck , just BJs.. your ex then might have set the rules also with you 😉

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

my ex was like that she brought a girl into the relationship she could have sex with the girl she could have sex with me we could all have sex together but me and the girl could not have sex by ourselves she had to be involved or it was not happening

keyword is ex 😉

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

Nobody was having sex with anyone tonight.  Was never gonna happen, Monica , who is normally very free thinking, lay on her stomach the whole time...even on her phone.  The two of them looked like chickens meeting Colonel Sanders :dodgy:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

anthony was flexing in the mirror he had fun tonight 😂

he also just washed off his dick I don't know why though 😂

If he could hold his appetite for Amalia ( he can’t 😏 ) , he should just stay between the girls and sleep 💤 

• Upvote 1