B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

3 minutes ago, merz28 said:

I think he is waiting for Lorraine to fall asleep so he can turn over and spoon with the other girl. 

This is actually the viewers desire .. but he needs to save his energy for the next episode 😉

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

if I'm anthony I'll just say fuck it and shove a thumb up amalia's ass..... I'm joking 😂😂

Is Loraine doing her magic again ? 😉😉

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is actually the viewers desire .. but he needs to save his energy for the next episode 😉

they had sex 4 days ago so this must have been planned before because of the new years party so they should be having sex tomorrow or monday 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

they had sex 4 days ago so this must have been planned before because of the new years party so they should be having sex tomorrow or monday 😂

Haha .. I think she understood that it wasn’t comfortable for him all this and he maybe gets his reward for being a good puppy 😁😁

Just now, ddhm said:

Haha .. I think she understood that it wasn’t comfortable for him all this and he maybe gets his reward for being a good puppy 😁😁

she is showing him her phone maybe they are reading this😂

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

had a couple of other threesomes but just one night things those were fun without the headaches

They are always needed to get the stress out 😇

• Like 1