B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It might be that Loraine watched the viewing tab and thinking how can’t she get the bonus with so many people currently  watching 😂🤣😂🤣

they was talking about something in the bathroom that was probably it she showed him her phone multiple times or maybe it was rlc telling them they still don't get the bonus 😂

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

like packing his shit and leaving to get some actually pussy😂... like I said there is alot of women in Barcelona and I doubt if it wasn't for the pandemic he wouldn't be here😂😂

I disagree on that .. I think the arrangement from Loraine to rejoin was if she could bring him also . I think he knew he would get in threesomes  and actually emmett made a valid comment about that

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think she thought that a show with her and Amalia would attract more viewers but didn’t expect that the others would proceed with their own agenda .. Maxfactor says I live in my dream world , it can be 😂🤣

because it was better to watch anthony, monica, amira and claire&carlos have actual fun 😂

if we wanted to see girls use vibrators we would just watch b4😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

they was talking about something in the bathroom that was probably it she showed him her phone multiple times or maybe it was rlc telling them they still don't get the bonus 😂

The way I see it , it is like apologizing to the fans by staying awake and saying “ guys , sorry , what was I supposed to do ? 😂🤣😂🤣 “ 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I disagree on that .. I think the arrangement from Loraine to rejoin was if she could bring him also . I think he knew he would get in threesomes  and actually emmett made a valid comment about that

yeah but what threesome has he gotten 😏

like you said "she is the boss" she is using him but not actually using him😂

because it was better to watch anthony, monica, amira and claire&carlos have actual fun 😂

Aleksandra was on fire at that time 😇 no dildo today 😆 from Megan and Ariana , only Holly a bit later 😉

yeah but what threesome has he gotten 😏

like you said "she is the boss" she is using him but not actually using him😂

I think she didn’t expect that he crosses the “ only BJ “ limits and touching/ licking  / kissing and she was surprised to find out that he tried Amalia for more .. so this caused re-evaluation of their project participation as a couple and what they should do and with who and when . 

Just now, ddhm said:

I think she didn’t expect that he crosses the “ only BJ “ limits and touching/ licking  / kissing and she was surprised to find out that he tried Amalia for more .. so this caused re-evaluation of their project participation as a couple and what they should do and with who and when . 

I just looked at the replay at 3:55am she looks at her phone but she looks sad then she turns over and anthony starts to cuddle he to make her feel better and they both have a laugh 😏

she knows she ain't getting that bonus I think that was a message from rlc they got 😏

anthony probably has to be more involved so if it does happen again dont be shocked if he is🤷‍♂️... but I wouldn't hold on to that😂😂

10 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

god i hate that never even interested me only watched a couple of girls masturbate on here the first was jasmine now that was worth waiting to see her do something the other was that redhead she was well a redhead and god I a love a redhead but damn that girl made a show of it

I just looked at the replay at 3:55am she looks at her phone but she looks sad then she turns over and anthony starts to cuddle he to make her feel better and they both have a laugh 😏

she knows she ain't getting that bonus I think that was a message from rlc they got 😏

anthony probably has to be more involved so if it does happen again dont be shocked if he is🤷‍♂️... but I wouldn't hold on to that😂😂

I can’t speculate on such things , I can only say that they don’t look cartoons or Moscow news at this time when they look their mobiles 😆