B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

Just now, ddhm said:

And again I tell you ... please watch L&T having fun now , they are even at the free camera . It is a show , yes , thousands of us are tuned in to see what can happen. .. why not accepting this ? 

I can't do anything against this bullshit, but I think it is important to name this bullshit clearly as such.

It is like a 1% version of VHTV. Unrealistic and oversexed, but at the same time limited on a strange teasing level. It's like trying to imitate VHTV but having residents who all just pretend. A lifeless show, dishonest and superficial and then not even really fully involved.

Cheap and silly. Not even remotely real, but also so fake and limited that even the show itself is ridiculous and nonsensical.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I can't do anything against this bullshit, but I think it is important to name this bullshit clearly as such.

It is like a 1% version of VHTV. Unrealistic and oversexed, but at the same time limited on a strange teasing level. It's like trying to imitate VHTV but having residents who all just pretend. A lifeless show, dishonest and superficial and then not even really fully involved.

Cheap and silly. Not even remotely real, but also so fake and limited that even the show itself is ridiculous and nonsensical.

It is as you say .. you made yourself clear endless times that you hate all that , I can’t find the reason why you post this over and over again , what will you earn at the end ? 

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

claire&carlos should just have join vhtv but they don't have any apartments in spain so they joined rlc because carlos is friends with sera 😂

and the last couple that used to be on rlc joined vhtv but they couldn't invite there friends because they was on rlc & rlc wouldn't let anyone on there website be seen on vhtv 🤷‍♂️

nicole&karl was the couple 

Edited by Kingbanks

10 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

claire&carlos should just have join vhtv but they don't have any apartments in spain so they joined rlc because carlos is friends with sera 😂

and the last couple that used to be on rlc joined vhtv but they couldn't invite there friends because they was on rlc & rlc wouldn't let anyone on there website be seen on vhtv 🤷‍♂️

C&C simply do not fit in with the other residents. It is like another level on the social ladder and with mismatched personality.

It's a pity, because I think L&A could really have fun with another swinger couple of their quality. In this combination, and also with the girls from B2 who really only want to put on a cheap show again, everything is simply doomed to failure from the start.

Fortunately prime time is soon over and this shit is done at least for today.

It's time to stop with these shows.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

C&C simply do not fit in with the other residents. It is like another level on the social ladder and with mismatched personality.

It's a pity, because I think L&A could really have fun with another swinger couple of their quality. In this combination, and also with the girls from B2 who really only want to put on a cheap show again, everything is simply doomed to failure from the start.

Wouldn’t then be seeing them have swingers in the apartment being a cheap show for you ? 

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

the real teasing doesn't start until after midnight 😏😂

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Wouldn’t then be seeing them have swingers in the apartment being a cheap show for you ? 

Just ask yourself if this bullshit would happen without cameras. This question is the key test for realism.

If RLC manages to cast two couples from the swinger scene who like each other or maybe are already friends and are used to such things, it fits. The main question is whether it would happen also without a camera.

BTW, RLC already had some real swinger in the cast and it worked out well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

the real teasing doesn't start until after midnight 😏😂

Excellent said , it only takes a glance of them all on their mobiles and see that they are top viewing apartment and go for more , kind of last week staff .. 😇