B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

Daniel is not Carlos best friend, that's for sure LOL. At least he was honest but he almost killed the party. He still got high blood pressure, let's see if he can calm down and repair the damage. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, utc said:

Daniel is not Carlos best friend, that's for sure LOL. At least he was honest but he almost killed the party. He still got high blood pressure, let's see if he can calm down..

I switched away for 5 minutes to try and catch Eliska doing coke or something, and he's got his shirt off and is hugging everyone, and now he's sitting down looking like a kicked puppy playing with his basketball. Are they playing some weird slavic version of charades?

Carlos in paradise .. I have no idea if the evening will end peacefully with the B2 girls and the way he is acting again .. except if the show will cause the things of last week , naked dances and so on , that I highly doubt for Amira ( I hope I am wrong of course ) to participate .. the least we want to see again I think for everyone is a drama between the engaged couple 😂🤣