B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I just looked again on replay, she def. licked her no doubt, her panties was pulled down a bit so she could lick here, it was clear as day.

so why not take the panties all the way off thenπŸ˜πŸ˜‚

I didn't know you could successfully eat pussy like that I must have been doing it wrong πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, ddhm said:

I will always say bravo if I don’t see something coming .. out couldn’t think that Monica will participate either by watching or allow Claire .. I will admit that it was all a β€œ fake β€œ thing if I see no improvement or more in the future .. and you know my good friend that I always say my mistakes 😊

Monica is there as a prop, DD, in a bonus generating show...that's all...Obviously she likes the company, but after a pleasant evening they, all of a sudden, got the set ready for ''lights, camera, action''...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Monica is there as a prop, DD, in a bonus generating show...that's all...Obviously she likes the company, but after a pleasant evening they, all of a sudden, got the set ready for ''lights, camera, action''...

I think it was just the right time , shower , relaxed .. carlos always knew that he can get Monica’s attention by doing something with Claire ..if you notice , Claire was asking Monica before starting ..Β 

Β 

I mean if she minds to do things in front of her , at least this is my body language interpretation when Carlos asked Claire to lick him and if he could fuckΒ her in front of MonicaΒ 

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I just looked again on replay, she def. licked her no doubt, her panties was pulled down a bit so she could lick here, it was clear as day.

Maybe...like you lick the top of an ice cream cone...but you can't yet get your tongue inside and you're way off the bottom of the cone...😏

Β 

Β 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

it was fake she wasn't really licking her pussy her panties was still basically up πŸ˜‚

who eats pussy like thatπŸ˜‚

By the way , I always used the word β€œ licking β€œ and never eating .. that’s because Claire was licking Β Monica’sΒ clitoris ..nothing more than thisΒ Β 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it was just the right time , shower , relaxed .. carlos always knew that he can get Monica’s attention by doing something with Claire ..if you notice , Claire was asking Monica before starting ..Β 

Β 

I mean if she minds to do things in front of her , at least this is my body language interpretation when Carlos asked Claire to lick him and if he could fuckΒ her in front of MonicaΒ 

Ok. we're reading different books here DD...Enjoy the series of B5 shows...You know my history with Monica, but that's history, and I guess that's that...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Ok. we're reading different books here DD...Enjoy the series of B5 shows...You know my history with Monica, but that's history, and I guess that's that...

I know Naga , Monica’s actions are always unpredictable , that’s the nice mystery with her .. it is just fun to watch B5 because they speak English and in a way you can understand much more than when they speak Russian and so on . Monica will check what was written , as we know , and we see what happens next .. don’t get mad with her .. or me πŸ˜”

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

she was you could see it from cam 8 at one pointΒ 

When her legs are that tight shut, it would be difficult to access her clit properly, imo....It's not like Monica has a pronounced clit like Milena, for instance...it's pretty well hidden and I think you'd have to explore a bit...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Naga. I never know exactly what a poster says something is a show ,or faked. Like what you guys are talking about now, did Claire say beforehand, " I'm gonna pretend to lick you in a few minutes. Be ready for it"? And how can 2 people having sex be "fake" its certainly not fake for the men. I would guess a guy cumming feels great whether he's part of a show or not, and the same for the most of the women. I think it wouldn't feel fake if a good looking guy was pounding me just as a show. Of course personally, I would have no idea. I'm rambling, what is having sex for a job or a script not real. Those loads Bart used to blow certainly weren't fake based on the number of tissues needed to clean Isa off

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Naga. I never know exactly what a poster says something is a show ,or faked. Like what you guys are talking about now, did Claire say beforehand, " I'm gonna pretend to lick you in a few minutes. Be ready for it"? And how can 2 people having sex be "fake" its certainly not fake for the men. I would guess a guy cumming feels great whether he's part of a show or not, and the same for the most of the women. I think it wouldn't feel fake if a good looking guy was pounding me just as a show. Of course personally, I would have no idea. I'm rambling, what is having sex for a job or a script not real. Those loads Bart used to blow certainly weren't fake based on the number of tissues needed to clean Isa off

The sex wasn't fake Ash, but the evening, after the earlier pleasantries, was, imo...They were always gonna perform a show, to lure prescribers, and maybe non prescribers...So Monica's involvement was nothing more than an added interest...to entice people thinking there would be a 4 some...Loraine, 1 of the girlfriends having conveniently gone to bed...You couldn't write the script...except they did...😏