B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

15 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

some of these thumbnails are completely wrong with most of the apartments 🤦‍♂️

It is like this since yesterday , big problems with the thumbnails 

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

the same stupid people that put them in B4

Maybe the mistake was understood that it can’t be fun having not one but two couples in a GOV since the beginning that it was named like that place 😎

so I guess amalia & amira left because serafima is staying 🤦‍♂️

also I saw amalia try to say something to serafima at the table but serafima ignored her😂

Edited by Kingbanks

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

also I saw amalia try to say something to serafima at the table but serafima ignored her😂

Serafima is superior and better  than all of them , this is how her aura and behavior suggests .. let’s hope she won’t consume with this Monica as well . The difference is obvious seeing the behavior and trying to get kind of chemistry and socializing from Radi yesterday and the other girls in B2 and today Sera , getting herself away from the table and isolating herself on the couch with her mobile , making it more important than sharing a friends evening .. and these kind of things annoy me a lot 😡

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Serafima is superior and better  than all of them , this is how her aura and behavior suggests .. let’s hope she won’t consume with this Monica as well . The difference is obvious seeing the behavior and trying to get kind of chemistry and socializing from Radi yesterday and the other girls in B2 and today Sera , getting herself away from the table and isolating herself on the couch with her mobile , making it more important than sharing a friends evening .. and these kind of things annoy me a lot 😡

or she just wasn't invited to come to B2

in view of her reaction with Radislava and Ariana when they returned, I think this is more than plausible

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

or they had a better offer, they have their overnight bags

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

or she just wasn't invited to come to B2

in view of her reaction with Radislava and Ariana when they returned, I think this is more than plausible

But then , if she wasn’t invited ( as also Aleksandra ) it says a lot on how the others think about her or at least , it can’t be a coincidence . But this today being by herself and not communicating  with the others - like they have seen each other so many times and no news to share - it isn’t for me a pleasant image for the whole atmosphere when she’s involved or participating in general . 

On the other hand , I admit that I have been criticizing her on not getting involved with the others and I was complaining 😂🤣for that , but as it seems , it is better to do her own things than trying to push herself being involved with the others .