B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

16 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

monica has been frozen out by sera, maybe she will join L&A

sera just by being there changed the whole vibe of the party hell they would have all been half naked playing games by now if she were not there

4 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

Who knows what's going to happen here.  After the Monica, Claire and Carlo's adventure and Lorainne's stayover after the card reading and Radi showing up late at the card reading,  interaction between apartment seems to be on the upswing!

At a time when it shoudn't be...😏

Well , couple of observations ... first , excellent selection of music with some eternal classics , it got me back when I was growing up as a kid , well done ... Then , Anthony , really fun to watch , I think he is the only “sane“ person in the apartment of the weird people ( Monica  is excluded as she is the visitor , for Sera , it can’t be still a coincidence that she keeps on gathering heat ) ... and last but certainly not least .. carlos .. furious he can’t use his  bedroom when the Queen has privileged and exclusive access , I am not saying he should be there when she is showering , still , he has massaged her completely naked and it isn’t nice calling Claire in front of others not clever .. “ you are a nice girl but you aren’t clever “ and poor Claire accepting quiet the bullying .. other than that , it is a predictable evening so far as soon as Sera appeared and especially when she decides to stay .. poor carlos as he won’t have his fun , at least how atmosphere currently looks 🤓😎

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

i wanna know what happened between amalia and sera please

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

me too🤔

I will find out more info also , as far as I know , there was an incident ( or maybe more than one , this I don’t know )  during their previous stay that they exchanged heavy expressions towards one another , they used to be really close .. i think moos knows a lot as he is more years a member .. perhaps naga also knows as he is the veteran here 😉 but I know that for him these aren’t things that he is concerned to know so maybe he doesn’t have also all info ...

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

sera just by being there changed the whole vibe of the party hell they would have all been half naked playing games by now if she were not there

Well , for sure next time before Monica has plans to stay over , she will be asking the guys if Sera will be there 😂🤣 In a funny note , the Queen seems to sleep with C&C and Monica will be on the couch 😂🤣😂🤣

Just now, omedo said:

I think they were referring to tonight, that I remember between Amalia and Sera there has not been any fight before, apart from in the other room they both did not coincide...

I thought they were speaking about Amira and Sera from the previous visit .. with Amalia and  Sera , I wasn’t watching and I only read what happened 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Descubriremos más información también, hasta donde yo sé, hubo un incidente (o tal vez más de uno, esto no lo sé) durante su estadía anterior en el que intercambiaron expresiones pesadas entre sí, solían ser realmente cerca ... creo que moos sabe mucho ya que es miembro desde hace más años ... quizás naga también lo sepa porque es el veterano aquí 😉 pero sé que para él estas no son cosas que le preocupe saber, así que tal vez no las sepa. También tengo toda la información ...

I think they were referring to tonight, that I remember between Amalia and Sera there has not been any fight before, apart from in the other stay of both of them did not coincide...