B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

La differenza tra la festa di ieri e gli spettacoli di cazzate è molto evidente. La gente si è divertita tantissimo e non è finita subito dopo la fine della prima serata.

Non c'erano balli seminudi, niente eventi pseudo-lesbici e l'unico sesso era in una camera da letto lontano dagli altri.

A proposito, mi piaceva anche guardare la festa a Masha, anche se lì non c'erano eventi sessuali. 

Se vuoi discutere di B4 o RLC in generale, sei il benvenuto. Smettila di mettermi le parole in bocca. Il tuo modo di distorcere le mie parole per trasformarle in opinioni sbagliate è davvero disgustoso

Ti sbagli alla grande, gli spettacoli lesbici come li chiami tu, ci sarebbero stato se non fosse successo quella cosa tra c&c, e le ragazze si divertono anche se non ci sono i ragazzi, senza sesso, senza alcool o droghe o se si leccano la figa, Tranquillo. Io non trasformo niente, e’ quello che dici tu che e’ incoerente!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Just because you think it is, doesn't make it a fact. 

Drugs can be part of a party and sex can happen after (or while 😉) a party. To accuse the guy of using drugs to have sex is coming from you. 

Give it a rest Alladino, that drug pushing parasite came to the party with his duffle bag full of fix with the thought process of preying on one of the girls and used his drugs to get a loose girl even looser to the point she would have sex with him.  Personally, I blame it all on Holly and any other coke headed girl that gets laid after using drugs.  Don't make the guy out to be something that he is not!!  He's a POS....end of story!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Finally, the whole of B4 (and especially Holly) became so much more interesting again. Thank you so much for the AMAZING real life New Year party! And we got to see a part of Holly's genuine sex life! Maybe not the dream boy, but it is 1000 times more intimate than a planned show with emotionless Megan. Maybe next time it will be another boy. Live your life! That is what is so great about this project! Thank you for sharing this real life with us! 

😘👍🏻🙏🏻💘

Very sad post but expected!

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Even at this time , Saint Bogdan is running business in the house .. when everyone have the times after the party , he is still there to make things right so as the place looks again decent and comfortable for all the natural inhabitants .. Bogdan  rules , kudos to him  

👎

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Give it a rest Alladino, that drug pushing parasite came to the party with his duffle bag full of fix with the thought process of preying on one of the girls and used his drugs to get a loose girl even looser to the point she would have sex with him.  Personally, I blame it all on Holly and any other coke headed girl that gets laid after using drugs.  Don't make the guy out to be something that he is not!!  He's a POS....end of story!!

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

That's not all. RLC has had a lot of good-looking girls in the cast, but Holly is also very sympathetic. 

It is the mix of good looks, interesting personality and willingness to really live in front of the camera that makes a good cast. The B4 cast has the potential to do so, and last night we saw a bit what it can look like, when live and not show can be seen on RLC. 

More guests, more real life and an end to the shows. I hope that B4 is now more confident. It could be a great start to what I hope will be a better year 2021 that what was 2020.

Total horse shit...it was still just one big ass production fueled by drugs, jealousy, and a bunch of dumb ass kids.  Real life my ass!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

Enough of this bullshit, it's only real life for you if they fuck someone, otherwise it's fake. Everything they do is organized and only for money, and most of the girls have boyfriends at home, Taylor had told Martina and Alberto to Alexsandra last night.

Exactly