B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Finally, the whole of B4 (and especially Holly) became so much more interesting again. Thank you so much for the AMAZING real life New Year party! And we got to see a part of Holly's genuine sex life! Maybe not the dream boy, but it is 1000 times more intimate than a planned show with emotionless Megan. Maybe next time it will be another boy. Live your life! That is what is so great about this project! Thank you for sharing this real life with us! 

😘👍🏻🙏🏻💘

Excellent said and they reminded us that B4 is still there .. apart from Gina who  is everywhere 😂🤣

• Like 1

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

I'm not fascinated by it but you seem to like it so maybe you need it but whatever carry on😂

and happy new year's 😂

LOL I am not for it or against it. people use drug whether I like it or not. it is what it is. 😉

and thanks , Happy new year to you too 😊 

• Upvote 1

Even at this time , Saint Bogdan is running business in the house .. when everyone have the times after the party , he is still there to make things right so as the place looks again decent and comfortable for all the natural inhabitants .. Bogdan  rules , kudos to him  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3