B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

olya needed to be drunk to show her dark sjde

Thatโ€™s a very right observation .. but again , all this locked down , restrictions , curfews and everyone not being able to show and expose their hidden sexual instincts , it can simply lead to such behaviors ... and by the way .. Olya , what an amazing ass that was ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

No matter which guy enters one of the Barcelone apartments, there will always be someone who talks shit about him.

just the dickheads like lucian, i never liked bogdan before he came to B4 but his ok since they came back

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

No matter which guy enters one of the Barcelone apartments, there will always be someone who talks shit about him.

Bogdan has been incredibly decent , respectful and took care of everything by not even tempting for a second ( except a some minutes run in Hollyโ€™s toilet ) to act like everyone who has been parading in the villa.. no one can accuse him of being a guy that hasnโ€™t respected the others despite going off limits in certain moments and thatโ€™s why he enjoys the respect I think from all of the tenants across the Barcelona apartments ( apart perhaps Carlos .. )!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, Alladino a ditย :

True.

In my opinion, having guys in the project is always good for the paying audience.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bogdan has been incredibly decent , respectful and took care of everything by not even tempting for a second ( except a some minutes run in Hollyโ€™s toilet ) to act like everyone who has been parading in the villa.. no one can accuse him of being a guy that hasnโ€™t respected the others despite going off limits in certain moments and thatโ€™s why he enjoys the respect I think from all of the tenants across the Barcelona apartments ( apart perhaps Carlos .. )!

Next month you can send him a St Valentine's card.ย ๐Ÿคฃ

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

just the dickheads like lucian, i never liked bogdan before he came to B4 but his ok since they came back

lucian was a dick that never wanted anything to happen if he was not involved he killed the whole alex and bonnie fling because he could not fuck bonnie,to compare him to Bogdan is a joke

• Like 1

Just now, HappyChappie said:

Next month you can send him a St Valentine's card.ย ๐Ÿคฃ

As a man , i recognize him the decency he showed when the temptations were in front of him any single moment .. I would have also spoken really bad if I had observed behaviors that would also disguise me as a viewer .. as mentioned . criticism is the best way of improvement when it is done fair .. To answer the Valentineโ€™s card ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ , I think most of the people here wouldnโ€™t mind having Bogdan ย as a friend .. you canโ€™t for example say this for Curly , Daniel or Carlosย 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

As a man , i recognize him the decency he showed when the temptations were in front of him any single moment .. I would have also spoken really bad if I had observed behaviors that would also disguise me as a viewer .. as mentioned . criticism is the best way of improvement when it is done fair .. To answer the Valentineโ€™s card ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ , I think most of the people here wouldnโ€™t mind having Bogdan ย as a friend .. you canโ€™t for example say this for Curly , Daniel or Carlosย 

I'm not actually criticising you, I think you might have a bromance forming with Bogan. Nothing wrong with that. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

lucian was a dick that never wanted anything to happen if he was not involved he killed the whole alex and bonnie fling because he could not fuck bonnie,to compare him to Bogdan is a joke

i never compared them if u read it right