US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Aussie you really need to quit watching CNN...... Please watch News Nation for the truth..... Cable news is all about ratings and opinions and very little about the news or factual events. 

I'll watch what I want to watch thank you. I live in a free country and Australians died for my right you do that.

If you turn the sound off the events don't change.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think you've hit your head a few too many times with that mallet. Seems to have scrambled your brain. 

Oh Totally As mallet of Pence when just hitting the brain of that (a lier Saint) when gives all the credibility to Biden as offically President of the USA for next 4 years. 😋

spacer.png

• Like 1

Today was unprecedented. The leaders of these insurrectionists, like Alex Jones (pictured) must be arrested, given a fair trial, and hopefully convicted of treasonous behaviour.

Do NOT allow Alex Jones, InfoWars, Donald Trump or anyone else try to claim it was Antifa or BLM Agent Provocateurs that broke into the Capitol building. Use the photos!

spacer.png

• Like 2

Uh i feel so much sorry for all that victims, who dead's last night! All that bloods and he still contuies selling his lies at every where, and all victims of Covid-19 on neck of that (lier Saint) .My all feelings with their families these moments.wish to those all spirits to rest in peace💔💔💔💔🦋🌹

spacer.png

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I know that a narcissistic liar always lies. I saw that for eight years of Bill Clinton and then eight more years of Barack Hussein Obama.:biggrin:

you didn't see it every single time that they or anyone else opened their mouths.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now that the Democrats control both the House and Senate along with the Presidency let's see what they do to this country.

what a great idea. let's see what they do & react rather than slam everyone & blame them for things that either haven't happened yet as you & the rest of the cult have done.

• Like 3