US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

18 minutes ago, happyone said:

They are---they just can't wait until 1/20/2021 when Biden is President. 😏

Let's hope the low information voters get what they asked for. 

It's not that are liberal friends are ignorant, it's that they just know so much that isn't true. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm glad you write in German, that way I'm not able to read your bullshit.

Oh Gott wie primitiv du bist - dieses dumme Argument als Wiederholung in Dauerschleife. Du verstehst den Text ganz genau - aber DU willst den Inhalt nicht zur Kenntnis nehmen.

DU gehörst zu dem primitiven Mob den Trump nun auf die Straße gehetzt hat und der Bürgerkrieg bedeuten kann. Schäme Dich

Höre endlich auf diesen Idioten von Trump in seiner Ignoranz zu verteidigen. Trump ist ein ignoranter Versager und schlechter Verlierer  😒

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Er ist ein gut dokumentierter Idiot in diesem Forum ... er ist verdammt verrückt.

Und DU - kleiner Ficker ???  Ein brauchbares Argument habe ich von Dir hier nie gelesen - immer nur Hetze. Gehe schlafen Baby. 😁

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I know. I've been one of his main targets on this thread.

Junge, du leidest an Selbstüberschätzung. DU warst NIE ein ZIEL für mich. DEINE permanente primitive dumme Trump-Arschkriecher-Option ohne sachlichen Inhalt war mein ZIEL.  Persönlich mag ich Dich - es gibt viel dümmere Menschen hier im Forum. Verstanden ??

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm glad you write in German, that way I'm not able to read your bullshit.

Who the hell let Hitler lite into the forum😁 What is nice is these foreigners can write all they want we don't translate and reply it's like they're talking to themselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Better yet put his ass on ignore and he will be talking to himself. 😁 

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Who the hell let Hitler lite into the forum😁 What is nice is these foreigners can write all they want we don't translate and reply it's like they're talking to themselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even the other tribal warriors run away when he shows up, he's in a class of nuts all by himself...lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Even the other tribal warriors run away when he shows up, he's in a class of nuts all by himself...lol

I refuse to translate. Mainly because I don't care what anyone outside of the US has to say. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Hast DU Affe schon eine Fremdsprache gelernt ???? Engländer und Amis sind da faul und träge. Ich habe englisch gelernt - doch die dumme th-Sprache ist nur grausam für mich - nur als Hilfe in der Not im Urlaub. Viele sprechen im Ausland jedoch deutsch.

Lernen bildet !

• Like 1