Marla & Hector (2021) Part #1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Thanks @Crerigan 

Sorry Hector - not complaining about you and Marla. I know it is cold there now since I see Marla wearing heavy warm clothes. I just miss seeing her naked or with sexy clothes (even cleavage excites me). You and Marla are a real normal couple to watch. My concern is that the forum chatters here on camcaps are not commenting much about VHTV - they are stuck on brutal RLC. 

Marla is so easy on the eyes and when she is naked - what a body and curves - WOW!!!

Don't worry i know you are not complaining 🙂 sorry if i seem a bit "assertive" but english is not my mative language so sometimes i wrote thing a lot more harder than i want xD
Yeah, RLC dominates on camcaps, TBH i'm happy about how VHTV internat forum works, really more jolly and familiar.

Thanks again for the compliment, i also this she's marvelous. Can you imagine we start the road who take us to VHTV because she beleive is awful, a lot of years ago?

Thanks for the wisher for game and project (marla is writing her second book, BTW)
expecially the game is a big deal, so it is very consuming now that we are so close to commercial launch.
born as a hobby, ten years ago: now it's my life goal