Marla & Hector (2021) Part #1

• 4 weeks later...

These days me and marla will start a game, we have written some little note
that contain some penance, so spice up a bit our life (we do stuff like that sometimes)
just to says if something that not seems a lot "from us" happened it's totally normal.
the goal is to let loose some situation each one of us have dreamed but never ask to each other.
it's not something too strong (as far as i know there is no weird stuff, like other people or things are not reallu "us" 
but something it's in the air.
every day a note is taken randombly from a container, and what is wrote on it must be applied. each one of us dunno what or when,
so we don't agvertise that or something

Just to explain to thos who follow us from a while why some thing happens 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Crerigan said:

These days me and marla will start a game, we have written some little note
that contain some penance, so spice up a bit our life (we do stuff like that sometimes)
just to says if something that not seems a lot "from us" happened it's totally normal.
the goal is to let loose some situation each one of us have dreamed but never ask to each other.
it's not something too strong (as far as i know there is no weird stuff, like other people or things are not reallu "us" 
but something it's in the air.
every day a note is taken randombly from a container, and what is wrote on it must be applied. each one of us dunno what or when,
so we don't agvertise that or something

Just to explain to thos who follow us from a while why some thing happens 🙂

I guess as long as there's not a note that says your willy will be cut off while you sleep you should be fine.   

laugh laughing GIF

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I guess as long as there's not a note that says your willy will be cut off while you sleep you should be fine.   

laugh laughing GIF

LOL, probably.
First penace was be bitten everywhere, and marla does NOT restrain when she bites. 
but i survived 😄

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...