Lexa & Waverley (2021) Part #1

8 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

Due to last events of this apartment i cant stand back than comenting my thoughts on it, i personaly find the skinny

girl not sure witch neame belongs to her one of the most beautifull females on the project somewhere around top 5, she actually reminds me the main actress in the series Cassa Del Papel. unfortunatelly i was never interested into girl on girl action so this place never got any interest of me.but damn i would love to see her with a man. no matter what i she marvelous.LEXA2.thumb.jpe.f9d418a43353e9262898bcc1f7ddbb89.jpe

I am fairly certain this one is Lexa.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 4:45 AM, Just In said:

I am fairly certain this one is Lexa.

I too would like to see Lexa broaden her sexual horizons occasionally but sadly it is unlikely.  Reason I say that is because about a year ago I made a post here namely that instead of using bits of plastic on their vaginas, why not get the male guest to use his dick on them. They were lying side by side on the bed looking at their mobiles and a couple of seconds later, Lexa sees my text and turns to her friend and hisses, 'what a misogynist!' That is the mind set sadly. Thanks to the guests however the apartment is now one to watch and I am glad it eventually returned.

The male guest is a bit of a smoothee. Offers to clean the female guests back in the shower. The other male guest a few days back was just 'wham-bam- thank you mam.'