Stifler (2021) Part #1

Stifler is definitely the luckiest guy on VH. He has almost had sex with most of the all time beauties that we have seen. 

to name a few; Darcie, Sabrina, Alisa, Fiona, Burberry, Linda, Katrin ( Diana ), Anna, Jennifer, Faye, Karen, Radiance, Terry and etc 😄. He definitely has the record of having sex with the most number of pretty girls on VH. I don't think anyone ever comes close to him 😂. Well done Stifler 😃 👍

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

Stifler is definitely the luckiest guy on VH. He has almost had sex with most of the all time beauties that we have seen. 

to name a few; Darcie, Sabrina, Alisa, Fiona, Burberry, Linda, Katrin ( Diana ), Anna, Jennifer, Faye, Karen, Addison, Terry and etc 😄. He definitely has the record of having sex with the most number of pretty girls on VH. I don't think anyone ever comes close to him 😂. Well done Stifler 😃 👍

Addison or Radiance? Addison can be male and female name...

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Addison or Radiance? Addison can be male and female name...

they both sound good. I think Addison is mostly used for females. Radiance is a nice unique name too. I like them both. up to you Jab. which one do you prefer ? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

to name a few; Darcie, Sabrina, Alisa, Fiona, Burberry, Linda, Katrin ( Diana ), Anna, Jennifer, Faye, Karen, Addison, Terry and etc 😄. He definitely has the record of having sex with the most number of pretty girls on VH. I don't think anyone ever comes close to him 😂. Well done Stifler 😃 👍

This hottie is right at the top 🙂

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

they both sound good. I think Addison is mostly used for females. Radiance is a nice unique name too. I like them both. up to you Jab. which one do you prefer ? 

I like Radiance better To be honest 😉

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

to name a few; Darcie, Sabrina, Alisa, Fiona, Burberry, Linda, Katrin ( Diana ), Anna, Jennifer, Faye, Karen, Radiance, Terry and etc 😄. He definitely has the record of having sex with the most number of pretty girls on VH. I don't think anyone ever comes close to him 😂. Well done Stifler 😃 👍

I think he still misses Burberry. Sex was much better with her then the other girls lately. He's just a doggystyle machine at the moment😁