Sabrina & Scott (2021) Part #1

GiveItATry

2 minutes ago, fornika said:

This Dolly & Webster seem to be some sort of trouble magnets.

Around 05:30 Local, Dolly seemed to have triggered something that caused some commotion..

Hope someone can watch and translate...

I can't translate but i saw something of it. Looked as if she was fooling around again. Webster angry. Dolly was bleeding when he was with her in the bathroom. They tried to hide it for the cam and the others. Websters wanted to get out of the place right away but Scott and Still went after them.  I just saw that she was with them again. Was Webster also with them? Couldn't see it. Think someone made a ticket or VH themself. Are offline now. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Jawis said:

I can't translate but i saw something of it. Looked as if she was fooling around again. Webster angry. Dolly was bleeding when he was with her in the bathroom. They tried to hide it for the cam and the others. Websters wanted to get out of the place right away but Scott and Still went after them.  I just saw that she was with them again. Was Webster also with them? Couldn't see it. Think someone made a ticket or VH themself. Are offline now. 

You definitely got a better understanding of the situation.

i knew something bad was going on in the bathroom . but wasn't sure what it was. but it didn't look good.

Scotty really tried to control his anger Throughout the whole thing...it seems

• Upvote 1

Just now, fornika said:

You definitely got a better understanding of the situation.

i knew something bad was going on in the bathroom . but wasn't sure what it was. but it didn't look good.

Scotty really tried to control his anger Throughout the whole thing...it seems

Yes but at that time i think he didn't know that she was hurt. I saw Dolly whispering something to the blond, then she to Still and Still to Scott. Too bad they went offline. If Webster didn't came back with Dolly i wouldn't be surprised that he ended up like Spidey like the last time at their place. 

Just now, Jawis said:

Yes but at that time i think he didn't know that she was hurt. I saw Dolly whispering something to the blond, then she to Still and Still to Scott. Too bad they went offline. If Webster didn't came back with Dolly i wouldn't be surprised that he ended up like Spidey like the last time at their place. 

For someone who doesnt understand the language i would say your deduction skills are superb. You are spot on.

Atleast just by what transpired.

Web didn't come back. Scotty even got dressed and went after them(Webster and Still). came back alone. But Dolly had come back earlier and was safe at home. And playing the holy nun. Gotta love that girl.

2 minutes ago, fornika said:

For someone who doesnt understand the language i would say your deduction skills are superb. You are spot on.

Atleast just by what transpired.

Web didn't come back. Scotty even got dressed and went after them(Webster and Still). came back alone. But Dolly had come back earlier and was safe at home. And playing the holy nun. Gotta love that girl.

Thanks but i just had good timing when she was in the bathroom with that girl. Then it really started.  I just hope that they finally get rid of him or she dumps him for good. If they would get an appartment then better with Still. Don't think she will be a holy nun with him or anyone else. 

1 hour ago, x192023 said:

I am showing relocation. Anybody else? Ty

Lol. I predict another -500$ for Scott. It's just interesting when VH says - either pay all these thousands dollars fines, or we will ban you permanently. 

It's just that rate of accumulation fines is frightening and probably exceeds rate of earnings.

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

Lol. I predict another -500$ for Scott. It's just interesting when VH says - either pay all these thousands dollars fines, or we will ban you permanently. 

It's just that rate of accumulation fines is frightening and probably exceeds rate of earnings.

Support saying ISP issues 🙂