Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

4 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Her kidneys are fine, they found it was something else , give her some medicine and anti-inflammatory pills. Must drinks lots of water , and herbal tea, also a slight change to her diet , and when she eats it. 

UTI 

25 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That is not Paul, could possibly be her father.

Edit had been confirmed. Apologies. Not that anyone pays any fucking attention to me unless they want a fucking cheap jibe any fucking way.

I thought both Leora's parents passed away while she was a teen-ager?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Howard said:

I thought both Leora's parents passed away while she was a teen-ager?

She speaks to her dad every so often. I have read conflicting reports regarding her mother for a long long time, so it would be wrong for me to comment, not knowing the correct situation.

23 minutes ago, patou said:

L interphone à sonné elle est sortie

Puntuale come un orologio svizzero. 

Quindi, ora ogni settimana a quest'ora dobbiamo sempre aspettarci che Leora sparisca per un paio d'ore? Great... 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Quindi, ora ogni settimana a quest'ora dobbiamo sempre aspettarci che Leora sparisca per un paio d'ore? Great... 

How it is right now. Until he pisses her off again. Why do you think Malia is now exercising topless? Passing the time or trying to keep views up?

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

As we predicted months ago , the two way life will only get these results .. let’s repeat it .. Wake up , outside activities , IPAD  watching / shisha smoking , sleep , repeat .. 😊 And some entertainment for the viewers when the mood is there 😎

• Like 1