Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

I will only say that Leora has difficulties to balance her life because
1st ) Paul , she still doesn’t know what she wants to have with him , she keeps him close and distant at times , in my eyes , a normal behavior after such a long time relation 

2nd ) she isn’t sure how to handle her new guy in her life who obviously makes her happy and she offers her so many nice moments ( if he wasn’t , she wouldn’t spend 3 days and nights with him and often weekends in previous months ) , feelings has evolved and developed but she is oppressing them

3rd ) she isn’t sure how to handle her job so as to keep her fans happy and not disappointed , she introduced to her fan base the common shows with Malia as something new to keep the apartment entertaining , i believe she felt she had to offer new things with the presence of Malia as the appetite for bates hasn’t been the same for her and perhaps tired to perform with not the same passion 

4th ) the constant denial and stubborn that she can handle a two way life , in which I believe this is the most crucial thing and mistake she has made and still does . 

It is more than obvious that this can’t continue , she needs to decide how she wants to proceed because she first hurts herself and she “ troubles “ her mind and in the long term , her way,  is ruining Malia’s times that i believe she has already decided how to make her life and without the pressure of the RLC , she wants to proceed deeper with her boyfriend . Good luck to Malia , overcoming Leora’s shadow and dependence will be her biggest success in 2021 . 

55 minutes ago, Barni said:

Malia needs to cool off :biggrin:

She stops her holidays for her best friend , only to see her after comforting her for 36 hours to spend time outside like nothing is wrong , I will say that this was her way to burst her anger not being with her guy as she had planned to be with him for almost a week and be happy without any RLC or Leora pressure . 

11 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Comunque anche per stasera non credo che vedremo qualcosa di interessante. 

Leora è mezza nuda ma Malia ha una vestaglia rossa e lunga che non lascia vedere niente. 

Sorry,but I think you should get some new glasses,it´s a red negligee she´s wearing.Take a look at cam9.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Ok, i'm being honest. Where's all the fun gone? Really. Where? (And no i'm not talking 'Sexual', i mean the general).

What i mean is, why have we got to this point in time? Two girls, best friends. Have some 'Girl' fun together once in a while, hey, it is RLC after all and that is what sells. But in the last few months, what has dominated? All weird shit, for BOTH, mostly outside. Bizarre behaviour, making no sense even in rlc world. All about people no one has ever seen or will ever see. Being loving, falling out, yelling, crying, making up, Ex's still around in a big way, being loving again, falling out again, coming close to breakdowns, getting back and being deliriously happy out of nowhere. Spending more and more time away, spending some weeks outside much more than inside. Being away a full 100 hours in one week. Then coming back and looking as if they can't wait to go again......

It has become one long Soap Opera. 

Gone are the days where we waxed lyrical about all the fun, just in general, now it's more to do with rumour, gossip, and that is nobody's fault - Because if THEY create it, then is it any shock it is talked about here? If someone who made a name in part down to their libido, then that seems to disappear, should it be a shock that people comment on this? NO. Things have changed. We now talk more about the 'Drama' rather than the 'Fun'. And if people are only interested in the 'Sexual' aspect, then that is now becoming less and less itself.

What happened?*

*That's rhetorical of course, we know exactly what happened.

1 minute ago, masterchef56 said:

Sorry,but I think you should get some new glasses,it´s a red negligee she´s wearing.Take a look at cam9.

Sì ma di solito mette quello più trasparente se devono fare qualcosa. 

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ok, i'm being honest. Where's all the fun gone? Really. Where? 

What i mean is, why have we got to this point in time? Two girls, best friends. Have some 'Girl' fun together once in a while, hey, it is RLC after all and that is what sells. But in the last few months, what has dominated? All weird shit, for BOTH, mostly outside. All about people no one has ever seen or will ever see. Being loving, falling out, yelling, crying, making up, Ex's still around in a big way, being loving again, falling out again, coming close to breakdowns, getting back and being deliriously happy out of nowhere. Spending more and more time away, spending some weeks outside much than inside. Being away a full 100 hours in one week. Then coming back and looking as if they can't wait to go again......

It has become one long Soap Opera. 

Gone are the days where we waxed lyrical about all the fun, just in general, now it's more to do with rumour, gossip, and that is nobody's fault - Because if THEY create it, then is it any shock it is talked about here? If someone who made a name in part down to their libido, then that seems to disappear, should it be a shock that people comment on this? NO. Things have changed. We know talk more about the 'Drama' rather than the 'Fun'. 

What happened?

Bella domanda, bisognerebbe chiederlo alle ragazze com'è che siamo passati alla doppia masturbazione con i dildo al poco e niente se non qualche sorpresa di Leora. E tutto questo in meno di un mese. In tutto questo (con ironia) ci guadagna solo questo forum, perché più dramma più interazioni sul forum. 

Mentre RLC non ci guadagna NIENTE. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
26 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

‎Nice question, you should ask the girls how it is that we switched to double masturbation with dildos to little and nothing but some surprise of Leora. And all this in less than a month. In all this (ironically) only this forum gains, because more drama more interactions on the forum. ‎

While RLC doesn't earn anything. ‎

You say that, but if you put that to the company, all they need to do is point to the thumbs and say "There's your answer", because very often, they can win top thumb simply by sitting on the bed, nothing else - Funnily enough, just like right now. So it any wonder they often don't do things? Either together or solo.

Why dive off the top board, when you can get the same results dipping your toes in the shallow end?