Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
26 minutes ago, patou said:

‎I think she still loves paul, but Leora needs sex what has with paul not often but enough to satisfy her in Prague at first with her toys it goes a while and she found a person who has to please her for her pleasure ‎?

Why then has she spent the last six months refusing to see him so often? If he's the greatest why hasn't she been with him 4 nights a week every week? Every weekend away? Why did she have eight nights home alone over 2 weeks and saw him downstairs for a total of thirty minutes only? Why has she said no to him when he had begged her to go to his place? Why has she cut short seeing him to get home and play with Malia instead? Why has she got him off the phone quickly and immediately then called Paul on skype? After Xmas eve, why did she spent the rest of the week at home?

5 minutes ago, patou said:

I think she still loves Paul, but Léora needs sex which she has with Paul not often but enough to satisfy her in Prague at the beginning with her toys it's fine for a while and she has found someone who must satisfy her for her 

is my name mentioned 

• Haha 2

il y a 22 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Pourquoi alors a-t-elle passé les six derniers mois à refuser du voir si souvent ? S’il est le plus grand, pourquoi n’a-t-elle pas été avec lui 4 nuits par semaine chaque semaine? Chaque week-end ? Pourquoi a-t-elle passé huit nuits seule à la maison pendentif 2 semaines et l’a vu en bas pendentif un total de trente minutes seulement? Pourquoi lui a-t-elle dit non alors qu’il l’a suppliée de se rendre chez lui ? Pourquoi a-t-elle écourté en le voyant rentrer à la maison et jouer avec Malia à la place ? Pourquoi lui a-t-elle rapidement et immédiatement appelé Paul sur skype? Après la veille de Noël, pourquoi a-t-elle passé le reste de la semaine à la maison?

Vous en savez plus que moi sûrement et que vous avez raison

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, patou said:

You probably know more than I do and you're right

I don't though, not regarding this - Because NONE of us can know, as it's all in her own mind. We can't see what she is thinking. All we can do is see what she does on those cameras. And she hardly sees him for many weeks. If he's that great, that special to her, why see so little of him for six months? That is the one unanswerable question, that i nor anyone else can answer. Because we are not her. But in it's plainest terms, none of it has ever made any sense. She must have some plan in her head, involving both him and Paul, but Lord knows what it is. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Her boyfriend is so special that Malia came to her place to keep Leora company 🤣

Yes.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I'il tell you, I'm starting to believe there's no particular reason or reason.

There must be somewhere, hidden in it all, but she needs to sort all her shit out, that's for sure.