B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

H, aura tout essayé pour se faire sauter, elle n'a pas froid aux yeux 🤮

elle vient le provoquer dans la chambre de sa femme, surement des tendances "nymphos

elle est pitoyable, affligeante de bêtise, folle de cul

le mutisme de N, est assassin

• Like 1

il y a une heure, LUCKY2962 a dit :

H, aura tout essayé pour se faire sauter, elle n'a pas froid aux yeux 🤮

elle vient le provoquer dans la chambre de sa femme, surement des tendances "nymphos

elle est pitoyable, affligeante de bêtise, folle de cul

le mutisme de N, est assassin

on voit toute la frustration d' un mec qui baisait que les moches que ses copains ne voulaient pas....t ' as du dépenser une fortune au bordel pour baiser des filles potables 

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

I have never been to the United States in my life yet, but I have already visited several countries in Europe, Germany, England, Czech Republic, Switzerland or Spain

But if you have a French community in Alabama, I take your word for it if you say and think that they are the most beautiful women in the world 🤣

NO NO NO....you said French was the most beautiful language in the world and I said what I said.  Once you hear a true Alabamian girl/lady speak, you don't want to hear any qui qui crap!!

• Haha 1

je n'ai besoin de personne , tant mieux, si quelqu'un n'est pas lobotomisé ! je demande vraiment combien rapporte une pipe devant les cameras ? Et autres prestations ,je suis cache , ça dérange, que l'on m'aime ou pas je m'en bats les roupettes,  ah bon entendeur salut

Just now, LUCKY2962 said:

I don't need anyone, so much the better, if someone isn't lobotomized! I really ask how much is a blowjob in front of the cameras? And other services, I'm hiding, it bothers, whether people like me or not I don't give a damn, ah good hearer hi

Be yourself and don't let these left wing radicals change you!!

Bogdan accomplished exactly what he wanted to last night.  He showed the only girls that he really cares about his dick.  He should be so proud of himself to be working for RLC in a different capacity and showing his dick to a bunch or girls when he's a married man.  Bogdan, if you read this, you are a POS and so is your wife for allowing such behavior.  You and her should be voted off the island as soon as possible!!

• Like 1