B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

1 minute ago, LUCKY2962 said:

B, has nothing to do there, besides there should be no couple with single girls. This guy loathes me and I assume. I hope he will leave, N, consulted the map of Africa recently, this is a great destination for the Iroquois

LMAO.....good one LUCKY but I could think of much better places.....like the middle of the Louisiana swamp!!  They would never be seen again!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO ..... bon un LUCKY mais je pourrais penser à de bien meilleurs endroits ..... comme le milieu du marais de la Louisiane !! Ils ne seraient plus jamais revus !!

non, mon ami, il est faux, nous le savons, il attend une opportunité pour baiser la petite cruche depuis un bon moment,, mais de là, à lui souhaiter le pire, je n'irais pas de ce côté, qu'il dégage et vite et le plus loin possible

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO.....good one LUCKY but I could think of much better places.....like the middle of the Louisiana swamp!!  They would never be seen again!!

Lake Ontario (Iroquois) is 300ft deep, about 38 degrees f at this time of year ...it would do the trick and he could keep his nickname. :cool:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

no my friend he is wrong we know he has been waiting for an opportunity to fuck the little jug for a long time, but from there to wishing him the worst I wouldn't go this way, let him get out and quickly and as far as possible

BTW the correct name is "Mohawk".  I know similar, but another tribe.  

• Upvote 1