US General Domestic Politics #2 Begins 01/14/21.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But you are a fucking idiot, little Russian agent. I think what you really meant to say is that Biden is the right president for Putin.

Quit your fucking whining.  It's over now.  Trump is a commoner who's going to prison.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now that Joe has been officially sworn in, Barack Obama, Kamala Harris, and the American media can begin implementation of their plan to have him removed from office.:biggrin:

Whiney little bitch.  Stop acting like a little girl with a skinned knee.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Calle said:

Yea, the votes were for Trump, but I think many millions of his former supporters have finally understood what kind of a person they have voted for and regret, though not eagerly showing it. It is very interesting to see how many will follow the trumpists from now on and how many will choose the responsible politics.

Well congratulations ...from the upvotes on that comment your are in the company of lunatics. 

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But you are a fucking idiot, little Russian agent. I think what you really meant to say is that Biden is the right president for Putin.

no. you are the only one that doesn't understand that trump was absolutely the worst president in history. and in case you have forgotten it's dear leader that is putin's bitch.

tenor (8).gif

tenor (7).gif

tenor (6).gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2