Fan Page Malia 2021 #2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

CONGRATULATIONS MALIA, ON YOUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY IN PRAGUE TODAY.

Forget the haters and hypocrites, you are a better person and have been more important to Leora than they'll ever know.

(Expect the predictable shit being thrown because you're the one who can't walk on water......)

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Forget the haters and hypocrites, you are a better person and have been more important to Leora than they'll ever know.

I have nothing against malia in fact if ever i had the chance i would give her one but its true she as slowed leora down alot on the bateing side then again leora might be getting enough else where so not to bate i used to shag wife and then go downstairs and have wank

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Sembra ieri che entrava in questo covo di matti chiamato RLC 🤣

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , i don’t know if Malia will break the record with a 3rd bate in one day .. this will be an incredible out of nowhere incident happening , who would have thought ? 🤗🤗

Nah, penso che per stasera ha già dato tanto. 

Poi beh, io di certo non la fermo se vuole fare la tripletta. 

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Nah, penso che per stasera ha già dato tanto. 

Poi beh, io di certo non la fermo se vuole fare la tripletta. 

One finger bate and one dildo bate ( and on a same day )   , I think not even at the wildest dreams of all the fans could that exist . But then , the reactions , comments , posts , appreciation and all these things , show the big difference that these two girls have ..

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

One finger bate and one dildo bate ( and on a same day )   , I think not even at the wildest dreams of all the fans could that exist . But then , the reactions , comments , posts , appreciation and all these things , show the big difference that these two girls have ..

I think you're right

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I think you're right

Malia will get her “ own large audience “ if she makes things different than Leora .. if she continues copy / paste , she will just be considered a “ cheap copy version “ of Leora ( sorry for my expression and I don’t mean it bad of course ) and the fans won’t connect with her as they have with Leora . But maybe I am wrong 🤨

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Malia will get her “ own large audience “ if she makes things different than Leora .. if she continues copy / paste , she will just be considered a “ cheap copy version “ of Leora ( sorry for my expression and I don’t mean it bad of course ) and the fans won’t connect with her as they have with Leora . But maybe I am wrong 🤨

No hai ragione. Il problema di Malia è che cerca di copiare Leora invece di essere semplicemente sé stessa. Con tutti suoi pregi e difetti.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

No hai ragione. Il problema di Malia è che cerca di copiare Leora invece di essere semplicemente sé stessa. Con tutti suoi pregi e difetti.

Perfectly said ... but then , you need to copy the “ success story “ and slowly start making your own things . I hope I will prove wrong , but I can’t see Malia’s character ready to “ invent “ new tricks .. the lollipop was at the right direction , but never appeared again ..

• Upvote 1