Fan Page Malia 2021 #2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Confused and smiley emojis concerning Malia thoughts and opinions that are posted like in every other thread  .. I guess everyone knows better what’s going on in her life  and can criticize her in apartment behavior  and that’s why so many posts concerning the best friend of the most popular girl 😂🤣😂🤣 

Applause 👏 👏👏 🤡🤡

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

Het lijkt erop dat ze een zeer opwindende week heeft gehad dat ze al mist wat er is gebeurd en ze besloot op te treden (hopelijk niet omdat ze vond dat ze verplicht was 🤨 🧐 😯 🤔 maar omdat ze het echt nodig heeft om zichzelf te ontstressen) ... het kan ook omdat het niet zo opgewonden was als ze had verwacht in de week die ze had en een masturbatie is essentieel om het pleziergevoel weer te hebben 🤨 🧐 😯 🤔  ..

Even terzijde, twee blauwe plekken op hetzelfde punt op elk been, ze zou voorzichtiger moeten zijn 

Ongelooflijk ze is pas terug van haar vriendje en ze moet al een show geven🤣😂

23 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Ongelooflijk ze is pas terug van haar vriendje en ze moet al een show geven🤣😂

In my opinion , Leora has advised her , that whatever she does , at the end , she needs to find ways to give back to the viewers , fans and generally the paying RLC members . It is like an obligation .

I was personally yesterday enjoying her being in a great mood , taking her shower , cleaning the apartment , dancing , reading her book , the masturbation was not needed and unnecessary for my personal taste , I explained my thoughts . For others , it was a plus and they felt happy , it is also not wrong liking this and what they saw . 

For me it is simple , if my mind isn’t persuaded that any of these girls is enjoying any time they bate mostly because they need to and feel it for themselves , I can’t buy it , but that’s me and thousand others simply enjoy the view and the action and that’s why RLC is addressed for such a big variety of characters and personalities ☺️ As right something can be for many , it can be the opposite , it is up to the girls and how they feel for themselves to do first and then for the viewers , because then my mind in a way feels that it is more real what it will be watching .

Some weeks ago , Malia was out if I remember correctly for the night , she came back in the apartment , she masturbated when she stayed in the apartment for only two hours before going out again . I could never “connect” to her that day knowing that whatever she did wasn’t for her pleasure and satisfaction but what she needed to do in her opinion to have the viewers happy . Personally , it was the worst thing I felt that Malia has done , but again , this is how I felt when I saw her exiting to overnight . She came inside the apartment , she stayed for two hours to masturbate and she left 🥴

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Let’s see then ...

- There’s a 21 days strict government law preventing people going out of their apartments . Malia left once for 7 days and she is gone today as well .

- The place she overnights it might be around the 500m radius that it is allowed , that’s why she was seen stoping over during her one holidays week for a short visit in her apartment .

- If the place is close by , why doesn’t she overnights more often ? 

- What’s the purpose that she stop her holidays only to come in the apartment , clean it , masturbate on the same day and then after 3 days to go again ? Why did she come back ? 

- Is it that she needs to justify her presence for the money in the apartment by being there to work ( that is appear in front of cameras as this is her only obligation ) ? Is it to keep company to her best friend who brought her from Russia to Czech Republic so she doesn’t feel alone ? Is really someone believing that if she had any other source of income , Malia would be still staying with RLC ? 

- And last , will anyone of us sacrifice his / personal happiness and mental calm and health being with the person (s) that we are happy just to live in an apartment so as to take a dildo and masturbate , make massage naked to our best friend , walk nude and have the legs wide spread open so for the people to masturbate , feel nice and provide for all the life you are having outside this apartment ? 

I guess for everyone the answers are according to the way he/she is seeing this apartment . What Malia is doing in this apartment exactly ? 

• Confused 2

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see then ...

- There’s a 21 days strict government law preventing people going out of their apartments . Malia left once for 7 days and she is gone today as well .

- The place she overnights it might be around the 500m radius that it is allowed , that’s why she was seen stoping over during her one holidays week for a short visit in her apartment .

- If the place is close by , why doesn’t she overnights more often ? 

- What’s the purpose that she stop her holidays only to come in the apartment , clean it , masturbate on the same day and then after 3 days to go again ? Why did she come back ? 

- Is it that she needs to justify her presence for the money in the apartment by being there to work ( that is appear in front of cameras as this is her only obligation ) ? Is it to keep company to her best friend who brought her from Russia to Czech Republic so she doesn’t feel alone ? Is really someone believing that if she had any other source of income , Malia would be still staying with RLC ? 

- And last , will anyone of us sacrifice his / personal happiness and mental calm and health being with the person (s) that we are happy just to live in an apartment so as to take a dildo and masturbate , make massage naked to our best friend , walk nude and have the legs wide spread open so for the people to masturbate , feel nice and provide for all the life you are having outside this apartment ? 

I guess for everyone the answers are according to the way he/she is seeing this apartment . What Malia is doing in this apartment exactly ? 

Malia does what the other girls do 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2