Fan Page Malia 2021 #2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Malia 2021 #2
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/22/2021 at 1:35 AM, jimbo4 said:

As I have replied several times when asked, I have never appreciated the addition or contribution of Malia to the apartment, so I could and would not comment on her individual  " performances " because I would not watch the apartment when she was there alone. so it would be unfair to do so.

I would say though that from what I can gather from reading through the various threads in reference to her, that she appears to have made most people happy by stepping in and covering on the many times Leora chose for whatever reason to be absent.

For that reason alone she deserves respect for her " work ethic ", it couldn't have been easy living in the shadow of an RLC legend, but apparently she managed OK.

Good luck girl in whatever you chose to do in life. Have a safe journey home and a happy and healthy future. 👏🙂

Apparently, you decided on making your stated conceited arrogant conctradictive statements regarding many of your past contradictiive comments. You might want to consider your so called vacation before you decide on much of  other of such comments there mate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently, you decided on making your stated conceited arrogant conctradictive statements regarding many of your past contradictiive comments. You might want to consider your so called vacation before you decide on much of  other of such comments there mate.

Jimbo can back up his opinions.  ddhm, you may be surprised, can back up his opinions.

Jimbo was a warrior. A stud and has no bone to pick with those that weren't.  ddhn, I know for a fact, is fucking women, young women, fuck me, beautiful women, you never dreamed of. I'm sick and tired of a guy who apparently hasn't succeeded in anything but denigrating those that have.

You're entitled to your opinion as much as you are entitled to make a horse's ass out of yourself which, in my opinion you have perfected.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2023 at 9:06 PM, Max Ragnar said:

Jimbo can back up his opinions.  ddhm, you may be surprised, can back up his opinions.

Jimbo was a warrior. A stud and has no bone to pick with those that weren't.  ddhn, I know for a fact, is fucking women, young women, fuck me, beautiful women, you never dreamed of. I'm sick and tired of a guy who apparently hasn't succeeded in anything but denigrating those that have.

You're entitled to your opinion as much as you are entitled to make a horse's ass out of yourself which, in my opinion you have perfected.

But you as well as the rest cannot back up your opinions on an online webite. So your so called opinion along with any others you mentioned or any others as far as that goes, are actually not believeable without actual proof. Now if you would like to continue such a discussion in the 'Rants and Flames wars' forum, I believe we certainly can. Since you seem apparently to like to stating quite a bit so called comments that also might be believed other than your protegei on this website who you falsely claim to know what you actually in reallity do not, what do say you Max, perhaps we should continue such a discussion in the 'Rants and Flames', forum of this website ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

But you as well as the rest cannot back up your opinions on an online webite. So your so called opinion along with any others you mentioned or any others as far as that goes, are actually not believeable without actual proof. Now if you would like to continue such a discussion in the 'Rants and Flames wars' forum, I believe we certainly can. Since you seem apparently to like to stating quite a bit so called comments that also might be believed other than your protegei on this website who you falsely claim to know what you actually in reallity do not, what do say you Max, perhaps we should continue such a discussion in the 'Rants and Flames', forum of this website ?

I tried to message you but as I expected you don't receive messages...

On 9/11/2023 at 12:34 AM, Nicholas said:

And the point you are trying to make with this 2 year old post is????

When you can put a few paragraphs together that are easily understandable to myself and other people, and not only the usual cretins who laud you as a way of trolling others🦨🐌👨‍🍳+, then perhaps we can have a sensible discussion.

Until then I will amuse myself with your struggle to get the appreciation you so richly in your opinion deserve from other like minded lonely sad Leora minions,🦨🐌👨‍🍳+who think with their cocks and not their brains, and who's only life outside of their own miserable lonely existence is that they can attach themselves incognito to someone without fear of rejection, who is non judgmental but unobtainable because she is a fantasy figure, and who to their deluded warped minds needs you knights in shining armour to defend her honour....such as it is.  :biggrin:  

• 3 weeks later...