Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #2

Just now, Noldus said:

Must have happened in one of the other rooms then. I jumped from the guest room to the bathroom and when I was going to look in the living room they were gone

Guess they reacted very fast as they did not receive a ticket. I guess support guy saw it and took action...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Guess they reacted very fast as they did not receive a ticket. I guess support guy saw it and took action...

Yep, I think Dolly and Webster was not home.

BTW Is it Dolly in Diana's bed now? 

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems nobody knows...

I saw 4 or 5 people arrived, they entered and while they were waiting at the entrance a young blonde girl who was among them walked around the apartment and took pictures with her phone in each pieces. She even took pictures of what appeared to be some sort of passport. Before leaving a man who was with them seemed to be angry with Dolly, he looked at the camera and hit the cam with force. The camera fell to the ground and they left.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pollux50 said:

I saw 4 or 5 people arrived, they entered and while they were waiting at the entrance a young blonde girl who was among them walked around the apartment and took pictures with her phone in each pieces. She even took pictures of what appeared to be some sort of passport. Before leaving a man who was with them seemed to be angry with Dolly, he looked at the camera and hit the cam with force. The camera fell to the ground and they left.

Yep, maybe they haven't tell about the vhtv project and reacted for privacy reason... 🙄

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pollux50 said:

Thanks. I thought they were taken offline for boring the hell out of viewers with their moviethon 😃. All of a sudden they become inseparable and have been watching god knows what on the laptop days after days.

• Haha 3