Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #2

So, summary of the last 24h, more as a reminder for myself:

Spiderman has appeared on CC. Says he has revelations to make. And announces an apt opening soon in which he will be.

Dolly was assaulted by a redhead chubby hot girl and made it in the bath. Webster didn't join for whatever reason, nor did he join a bit later in the bedroom. Mystery, and he disappeared ... And a bit more drama, as a grilfriend came to cry in the bedroom.

Meanwhile, Charlotte seems on sex strike.

Did I forget something ? Who said this apt became boring ?

11 hours ago, kyaskkk said:

something does not suit you? (I apologize in advance for possible mistakes, I communicate via google translator)

no everything is fine, just trying to understan, all the time that you was in webster apartment didnt care to come to the forum,but after all the insidents you came, so i'm wondering as to why?. i'm trying to understan when you was living in the apartment you all 4 (you-Dolly-webster-charlote) had the opertunity to make a lot of money, you all had the tools and you had the skills, why would you all choose to fuck it up and live like a hipsters with out any plan making constant drama and fights,this kind of life brings frustration and fines.even if you get to a new apartment you will be living again like a hipster stupid gobniks sleeping in the couch creating drama, why?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

no everything is fine, just trying to understan, all the time that you was in webster apartment didnt care to come to the forum,but after all the insidents you came, so i'm wondering as to why?. i'm trying to understan when you was living in the apartment you all 4 (you-Dolly-webster-charlote) had the opertunity to make a lot of money, you all had the tools and you had the skills, why would you all choose to fuck it up and live like a hipsters with out any plan making constant drama and fights,this kind of life brings frustration and fines.even if you get to a new apartment you will be living again like a hipster stupid gobniks sleeping in the couch creating drama, why?

That's brutal moonlight 😄

For me the USP of the apartment are the parties and guest girls. I don't care whether Dolly sneaks around for a romp with another guy or whether she roams about in underwear or not. As long as they don't fight and get taken offline, I don't mind what she does. Have already seen enough of her in S&S and in this apt. What I liked about this apt are the regular parties where pretty girls visit and sometimes a few of them have sex or get naked and sometimes nothing happens. That gives me the buzz .. anticipating something to happen. There has been a lull on that since Dolly came back for about 2-3 days but thankfully the parties seems to have started again from last night. As long as that goes on and they don't fight every night (or Donald doesn't go after girls), this apt will have my attention.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Very accurate though!

Yea it is but spiderman most probably came to CC thinking members will kiss his ass (as is the case with most participants). Instead he is in for a few unpleasant surprises 😃