B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Time for a clear out, we've seen it all now. Seeing it again is only repetitive. Clear the entire B4 cast and bring in new girls, 7 new girls. 🙂 

EDIT: Clear all the Barcelona apartment. New girls needed.

I subscribe  more to the appreciation we give great performances, great shows, to cheer and applaude and ask for at least "ONE MORE TIME" 

frankly these handful of days in B$ has been more exciting, created more sexual tension and anticipation from forum members  than any in a long time ... sure some admirable bates but solo performances....  

but since ' Lets get this Party started'   GINA came in and surprising sexual, Alexandra ? joined, this place has exploded with worthwhile, titilating shows  or sexy  Party life ....than has beenseen going on since Viola Kylie and Russ  ... even quiet Holly has been influenced to really get freer with Nudity and sex sex sex...  

so why risk breaking in Newbies when this party is just getting started here      More Apts sure!  that bored???? folks can go to but risk more loosers and then we have to endure whinners and complainers about them,,

dont fuck this up   this is a hot mess of fun

exotic fun.... I'll watch more  and in no hurry to run off such hot sexy women that get their role in this project.... it is not Real Life ....nothing is .... ENJOY !!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I'm very aware that Gina is VERY drunk.  However she is very upset about something.  ☹️

OK.

I take that back.  The last thing she took when she left was a bottle of wine.

I doubt it's very serious and she's being the drama queen that she is.  LOL