B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, wb2klol said:

no, of course I am aware that posting material is prohibited. for Russia, access to the site is generally prohibited. and I used vpn and apparently they found out about it and blocked it. I did not upload any videos or photos. I'm sure someone found a way, but doesn't want to share it with me))

From my own experience with RLC support, they had changed my password a few years ago because my ip changed often, I had to explain to them that I was using a VPN for a lot of things outside of RLC to avoid they won't close my account

I don't think you are the only person from Russia with an account on RLC and yet I think they are still subscribed, but I don't know the solution they took for this

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Did RLC move Megan over to B1 to be with Ariana due to Holly getting banged by the dude all the time?

I don't see the connection, Megan and Holly live in separate bedrooms at B4, each able to have their privacy
Megan just feels the need to spend more time with Ariana than with the other girls in B4 right now
In addition, she has just spent one night at B1 so it's difficult to conclude anything from that 😉

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I don't see the connection, Megan and Holly live in separate bedrooms at B4, each able to have their privacy
Megan just feels the need to spend more time with Ariana than with the other girls in B4 right now
In addition, she has just spent one night at B1 so it's difficult to conclude anything from that 😉

Thank you Sir.

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Would you share a video or a photo from any of the apartments coming from RLC? if so, I rather think that you have been banned from their site for sharing something, which is prohibited by their rules

so who keeps posting all the videos to hotscopes 

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I don't think anyone knows the answer to that except the ones posting them.  I suspect that it is either expired/banned/blocked accounts out for revenge on RLC or...someone is degrading the video quality enough to prevent RLC from reading the data in those dots.

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

no idea because I'm not looking at this site

Are there really unreleased videos or does this site only put videos that are posted on CC?

From what I have seen from this site they often use other people's videos to make money

• Upvote 1

So he’s away after having served his purpose and yes I agree, he is one hell of a lucky lad. Surely Holly will have a sore throat after giving head like she did; how any woman can take all that cock down her throat without gagging is unbelievable, certainly puts Linda Lovelace in the shade! 

• Haha 2