B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was away for 40 minutes and no Orgy... thats the trouble of mixing weed and booze...it takes out that fun booze energy... They should leave Holly and boy alone before they totally loose that playful horny vibe they had coming out of tub. (he's on his phone with 3 hot girls ...goodnight Dick) ...and with any luck Gina and Alek can get that moody sexy stoner vibe going and lick and lick and fingers in their bum  (Martina had it right) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

I was away for 40 minutes and no Orgy... thats the trouble of mixing weed and booze...it takes out that fun booze energy... They should leave Holly and boy alone before they totally loose that playful horny vibe they had coming out of tub. (he's on his phone with 3 hot girls ...goodnight Dick) ...and with any luck Gina and Alek can get that moody sexy stoner vibe going and lick and lick and fingers in their bum  (Martina had it right) 

maybe Holly will try something laying over his dick now???? 

il y a 1 minute, Mark Thompson a dit :

peut-être que Holly va essayer quelque chose sur sa bite maintenant ???? 

C'est surtout Alex qui se demande à quel moment elle va cueillir cette dernière

Gina vient d'enlever le bas de son jogging

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

C'est surtout Alex qui se demande à quel moment elle va cueillir cette dernière

Gina vient d'enlever le bas de son jogging

maybe Holly is going to try something on his cock now ????

It is especially Alex who wonders when she will pick this last Gina has just taken off her jogging bottoms

really !!! I'm looking at blurred boxes ... GINA is the STAR !!! lets get it on because this pathetic... 

vraiment !!! Je regarde des boîtes floues ... GINA est la STAR !!! allons-y parce que ce pathétique ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

Holly and her guy have been up since early morning, they are going to run out of fuel soon 😃

seems that way...and this is (sadly) boring ...he seems distant and out of it....tired....   I really hope the other 2 leave ... they don't when to give up and move on 

• Like 1

The real thing is that tonight’s “ event “ is presented as a “ show “ , when actually is a home party since  all these nice young people they would have wished desperately be at a club dancing and drinking till the very late morning hours but due to the virus , it isn’t possible .. 

The alternative is happening then , simulating the outside atmosphere inside a luxury villa .. and before the show haters come and oppose me by saying “ will they be still dancing half naked or taking shower half naked “ , the answer is that this “party” is broadcasted to people who pay to watch and there are the required adjustments 😂😁 It is just so simple and obviously there’s no orgies or whatsoever .. it’s funny that kind of normal life and behavior has to be inserted once again with comments like Alek licks Gina , Gina and Holy kissing and so on .. just a party guys for people who like to dance , smile and drink and can’t do it in the real world and they took it inside their living / working place .. 

By the way , Gina rules .. she is the absolute Barcelona tenant ( once again , smiley , crazy , drank , funny , happy , sad , a real person with emotions and feelings who simply enjoys living the life and of course , I wondered why the surprise , great dancing skills and moves 😉  ) .. that’s why she deserves an apartment only for herself and her social life and skills .. Go Gina 🤗🤗

• Like 1
  • Haha 3