B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January/February)

Noldus

okay so my conclusion 😏

I was right about him not being new he is boytoy friend.... but I was wrong about him being the guy amalia talks to on the phone.🤷‍♂️

the guy amalia face times on the phone voice is more deeper and I doubt she will do that with him with the girl's 🤷‍♂️

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The guy is nice dressed , looks really cool and comfortable , not so young ( Daniel style ) , my first impression is very positive , but I am not here to judge the choice of Amalia ( if we say he is Amalia’s friend ) , I will say that if he is “ more “ for Amalia , I can totally understand wanting to spend times with him out of the apartment .

On a side note , at least the Barcelona apartments , somehow , someway , they try every now and then to introduce new characters and have as a “ normal life “ as possible it gets 

You should fly to Barcelona and spend as much time with him as you want :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

okay so my conclusion 😏

I was right about him not being new he is boytoy friend.... but I was wrong about him being the guy amalia talks to on the phone.🤷‍♂️

the guy amalia face times on the phone voice is more deeper and I doubt she will do that with him with the girl's 🤷‍♂️

Did he want to take pictures of the girls servicing him? I saw Amalia take his phone...

36 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You're acting as if the girls haven't already pulled this show bullshit multiple times before. Anyone who accepts the obvious, does not get false hopes.

In the really extremely unlikely event that this time they do not have a show like event, it is then a positive surprise. Only, after all the bullshit the girls have pulled off so far, you really shouldn't hope for an improvement anymore.

You tell him Dino!!