B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January/February)

Noldus

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can not for the life of me imagine how emasculated the guys that show up to these functions must feel.  So, tell me if I am reading this right or wrong.  A guy shows up that some say is new and others say definitely not new, he has been there once before.  I guess you could say he is still relatively new if he has only been there once before but that's neither here nor there.  So, the go to do a show and the guy leaves or they did a show and the guy leaves??  Somebody help me out here please......and before that one person says anything, I'm not going to buy a subscription to find out!!

he is not new he knew where the cameras was on the balcony and he thought he was going to be able to record them & I guess they said no and he left🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Non riesco a immaginare quanto debbano sentirsi castrati i ragazzi che si presentano a queste funzioni. Quindi dimmi se sto leggendo questo giusto o sbagliato. Un ragazzo si presenta che alcuni dicono sia nuovo e altri dicono decisamente non nuovo, è già stato lì una volta. Immagino si possa dire che è ancora relativamente nuovo se è stato lì solo una volta prima, ma non è né qui né là. Quindi, vai a fare uno spettacolo e il ragazzo se ne va o hanno fatto uno spettacolo e il ragazzo se ne va ?? Qualcuno mi aiuti qui per favore ... e prima che una persona dica qualcosa, non comprerò un abbonamento per scoprirlo !!

Da quello che ho capito, e’ stato qui una sola volta, e’ amico del toyboy, stavano inziando il loro solito spettacolo, il ragazzo era a torso nudo, e poi credo abbia iniziato a fotografare o a fare video alle ragazze, le ragazze erano infastidite, e gli e’ stato tolto il telefono per cancellare il contenuto, poi non so’ se lo hanno mandato via

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

There is probably not one guy that lives in Barcelona that doesn't know the history of these girls....unless he's a new born!!

he probably is the only one that didn't want to be there toy to make fun of😂

so amalia is mad and now she deletes him 😂

• Thanks 1

I had a little hope that Pam might breathe some life into this debacle of an apartment, but it looks pretty grim so far.

She and Amalia go party off-camera on her first night there.

Then they run the exact same idiotic tease show with a guy that this group has done 18 times before with the exact same result (nothing). If one of you is interested in a guy, invite them over and hang out with them. Why do all the girls have to be involved? It's just weird. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

From what I understand, he's only been here once, he's friend of the toyboy, they were starting their usual show, the guy was shirtless, and then I think he started photographing or making videos of girls, the girls were annoyed, and his phone was removed to delete the content, then I don't know if they sent him away

OK thanks so much Mauri!!!  The show was cancelled before it ever began because he wanted jerk off material.  I'll be damned, I'm actually proud of the girls for stopping him!!

• Upvote 1