B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January/February)

Noldus

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The problem is that whatever they will chose to do , they are already negative judged . If they play cards , PlayStation or watch a movie , they will be judged as boring . If they make any adult games in front of cameras , it will be just a show . It is like we don’t do things like this at home when friends visit ... and before I get the obvious answer, yes there are cameras and they adjust whatever they do for the  viewers , that is lingerie , half naked and so on 

Sometimes in life, one needs to listen to his own damn self!!

23 minutes ago, Alladino said:

At some point, you have to realize that most of these girls shouldn't be on RLC. This strange mix of bullshit shows, teasing and trivialities, without real emotions and without real life, is exactly what they are aiming for. Easy money, without really having to participate in the idea of the project.

If they change that, and really participate, fine, but as long as it's always the same bullshit, you don't have to defend this shit. In particular, when you try to portray the girls as unjustly poorly rated, I find that just plain wrong.

That a boy Luther!!!

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

GOTguy got evicted for nothing lmao

not necessarily he was going to get nothing either 😂

but let me through this out what if this was planned by loraine&anthony because amalia & amira was at b5 yesterday and they was having a some what serious discussion 🤷‍♂️

imo

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t argue anymore with you , we see things differently , it is fine as this is the meaning of the forum .  I am not in the mood to destroy the way I have the entertainment in my mind with you that all you see are silly shows , wrong people participating and so on . As I am on a losing streak and heavily beaten the last days here 😂🤣😆 , consider that you have won with your beliefs over mine 😊

smartest thing you have said so far DD 👍

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

not necessarily he was going to get nothing either 😂

but let me through this out what if this was planned by loraine&anthony because amalia & amira was at b5 yesterday and they was having a some what serious discussion 🤷‍♂️

imo

they werent whispering yesterday

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

he was recording it

I wasn't watching all of it🤷‍♂️

but I saw in the hall he was talking to one of the girls and it didn't sound like he was happy with what happened 🤷‍♂️