B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January/February)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, wooders78 said:

when they were in monicas room

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

when they were in monicas room

No , they were in C&C room ... but in general , yes , after the Amalia’s incident that he “ crossed “ the line 😂🤣

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they were in B2

he is talking about when loraine & amalia was in loraine&anthony room when they was locked in and Anthony, monica was in claire&carlos room doing a massage show with them

your talking about when anthony tried to fuck amalia in b2 when loraine&anthony was staying at b4

Just now, Kingbanks said:

he is talking about when loraine & amalia was in loraine&anthony room when they was locked in and Anthony, monica was in claire&carlos room doing a massage show with them

your talking about when anthony tried to fuck amalia in b2 when loraine&anthony was staying at b4

i started the conversation so i know what i was talking about

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they were in B2

I don’t know if I am so wrong , I am really positive that Anthony said this in English to Carlos and Claire when he was in their room with Monica the day that Amalia visited and tried for a show with Loraine . In any case , if I am wrong , it is the place and not that he for sure said that because I heard it 😆

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know if I am so wrong , I am really positive that Anthony said this in English to Carlos and Claire when he was in their room with Monica the day that Amalia visited and tried for a show with Loraine . In any case , if I am wrong , it is the place and not that he for sure said that because I heard it 😆

It seems to me that you're talking about 2 different events here...

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

they were in B2 when ant tries to shag amalia, maybe we have crossed lines

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It seems to me that you're talking about 2 different events here...

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they were in B2 when ant tries to shag amalia, maybe we have crossed lines

Maybe we have miscommunication 😂 No worries as it isn’t this important  at the end 

Archived