B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January/February)

50 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

its like she has in a lush sense sex vibe like they use on chaturbate,,lmao.   2818948689a2391a4101f49ee3c43cda.3.jpg

That toy they use on chaturbate now is what turned me off to chaturbate.  If I ever logon to chaturbate now, i will only watch the girls that don't use that stupid toy!

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

What am i seeing between amira's legs? tampon string or juice dripping?If tampon string,it looks like fishing line,lol.

i thought it was rag week for monica, then amira wore panties i n thebath last night, now amalia, maybe they all start at the same time

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

That toy they use on chaturbate now is what turned me off to chaturbate.  If I ever logon to chaturbate now, i will only watch the girls that don't use that stupid toy!

I have to agree with you on that. I don't like those things sticking out of their pussy's,it detracts from the whole beauty of an open,spread pussy.Some have 2-3 and looks like a short wave radio antenna.. lol.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I have to agree with you on that. I don't like those things sticking out of their pussy's,it detracts from the whole beauty of an open,spread pussy.Some have 2-3 and looks like a short wave radio antenna.. lol.

LMAO I couldn't agree more!

Just now, wooders78 said:

i thought it was rag week for monica, then amira wore panties i n thebath last night, now amalia, maybe they all start at the same time

It is true what they say about girls and friends periods,they somehow get in sync with one another,like strange aliens.::)

• Like 1

Just now, RAGNAR said:

Reminds me of a cop car,,lmao.    asmr_logo3r.jpgit's just gross   469425350085890813c57b247177adc4.24.jpg

• Haha 1