B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January/February)

Dear StnCld316 Forum Admin, why, we don't insert a new rule for this forum, everyone comments exclusively on what happens in the flats and no to what other members say, it seems to me that there are people who frequent this forum exclusively to throw shit on other people, I think it would definitely be better and you would have much less work, thanks for your attention 

53 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Dear StnCld316 Forum Admin, why, we don't insert a new rule for this forum, everyone comments exclusively on what happens in the flats and no to what other members say, it seems to me that there are people who frequent this forum exclusively to throw shit on other people, I think it would definitely be better and you would have much less work, thanks for your attention 

People should already be able to understand what they see and it's far from won 🤣

Otherwise to be more serious, there are tools on this forum, you can put the members in your ignore list, so you no longer see the comments of these people or you use the "report" button which will allow the moderators to do their job

20 hours ago, studev3131 said:

i am sad to say it appears that from here on out amira and amilia are done.  i think the most we will get from them here on out are massages.  i was hoping more from amilia but she appears retired to just timing herself out.

They basically quit a couple of months ago. They're just doing the bare minimum to stick around at this point. Almost all of their in-apartment time is spent lying on the bed watching movies or staring at their phones, usually in the dark. And the very occasional shows with Sera or Loraine are painful and completely uneventful. The only hints of excitement or interest are when they're getting ready to go party elsewhere.

If things were functioning normally, they would have moved on or gotten the boot a while back. But at this point you could give RLC a bucketful of cheese and put them in the New York City sewers and they'd have trouble finding a rat. So there isn't anyone to replace them. 

If they're really completely out of ideas, they should move Luna's crazy guest into the empty room in B2 (empty for 5 weeks!). I doubt any of the B2 residents would enjoy having her there, but at least it wouldn't be boring to watch.

RLC in general just seems incredibly stagnant and lazy though, so Amira & Amalia are more a symptom than anything else. Can't find new tenants. Haven't managed to open any new places since the Russian apartments closed. Don't put any effort or thought into casting, etc. I wish VHTV was a better run and less skeevy company. But if they manage to recruit a few more of the Ukrainian GOV girls (and ones I'm more interested in than Diva and Numi) I might give them a go.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, timber said:

They basically quit a couple of months ago. They're just doing the bare minimum to stick around at this point. Almost all of their in-apartment time is spent lying on the bed watching movies or staring at their phones, usually in the dark. And the very occasional shows with Sera or Loraine are painful and completely uneventful. The only hints of excitement or interest are when they're getting ready to go party elsewhere.

If things were functioning normally, they would have moved on or gotten the boot a while back. But at this point you could give RLC a bucketful of cheese and put them in the New York City sewers and they'd have trouble finding a rat. So there isn't anyone to replace them. 

If they're really completely out of ideas, they should move Luna's crazy guest into the empty room in B2 (empty for 5 weeks!). I doubt any of the B2 residents would enjoy having her there, but at least it wouldn't be boring to watch.

RLC in general just seems incredibly stagnant and lazy though, so Amira & Amalia are more a symptom than anything else. Can't find new tenants. Haven't managed to open any new places since the Russian apartments closed. Don't put any effort or thought into casting, etc. I wish VHTV was a better run and less skeevy company. But if they manage to recruit a few more of the Ukrainian GOV girls (and ones I'm more interested in than Diva and Numi) I might give them a go.

its not vhtv it's the managers who run the apartment's that have to find the Ukrainian girl's 🤷‍♂️

The thing is that Amalia entered with much “ appetite “ to be Amalia that we saw during her previous stay . But , after that incident with Loraine and Anthony in the current Monica’s bedroom , she took a complete turn and she has since avoided anything , except one catastrophic show with Loraine a couple of weeks ago . There’s also a strange avoiding from B2 girls going to the villa , even though we saw N&B visiting B2 recently . Anyway , I will take as a conclusion that perhaps everyone is tired with the stupid pandemic , the girls don’t enjoy , they can’t have their boyfriends next to them and they just “ live “ a routine life in front of cameras . Patience is needed and spring is just a couple months away and perhaps it gets better . 

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

The thing is that Amalia entered with much “ appetite “ to be Amalia that we saw during her previous stay . But , after that incident with Loraine and Anthony in the current Monica’s bedroom , she took a complete turn and she has since avoided anything , except one catastrophic show with Loraine a couple of weeks ago . There’s also a strange avoiding from B2 girls going to the villa , even though we saw N&B visiting B2 recently . Anyway , I will take as a conclusion that perhaps everyone is tired with the stupid pandemic , the girls don’t enjoy , they can’t have their boyfriends next to them and they just “ live “ a routine life in front of cameras . Patience is needed and spring is just a couple months away and perhaps it gets better . 

She entered with more appetite than she has now. But it definitely wasn't the same as her first stay. Though that may be down to context (roommates, shared bed, lockdown, etc). Whatever the reason, it seems pretty clear that she's done now. I think GOV tenants often burnout in their third or fourth month if they haven't established a real social life that they can bring on camera. The shows get really tiresome, for them and for us. But they used to burn out and then leave. Now they burnout and stay. 😄

• Like 2

1 hour ago, timber said:

She entered with more appetite than she has now. But it definitely wasn't the same as her first stay. Though that may be down to context (roommates, shared bed, lockdown, etc). Whatever the reason, it seems pretty clear that she's done now. I think GOV tenants often burnout in their third or fourth month if they haven't established a real social life that they can bring on camera. The shows get really tiresome, for them and for us. But they used to burn out and then leave. Now they burnout and stay. 😄

You are very right with your comment , the lockdown is obvious that has affected maybe the most the girls of this “ Barcelona season “ , you can see it with Megan also , the previous girls ( before the change in September ) , it was summer , they had the pool and life because of the summer and the beaches in Barcelona open plus less restrictions than now , had helped to have so much better content . We don’t know how much time they have with their stay , I can only say for Ariana that on her very first stay when she was speaking around 3 hours on her mobile in English, she said that she would be in this “new” home for nine months 😉 So , let’s see how it goes , because my estimation says that most of the restrictions will start getting lifted minimum end of March , beginning of April