B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January/February)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All the emojis should be there.  There are 10 different columns within it. Must be the browser you're using that could be preventing them from all showing.

😷

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All the emojis should be there.  There are 10 different columns within it. Must be the browser you're using that could be preventing them from all showing.

Not to take over this thread with OT but what I'm saying is that I can only give out X amount of likes or upvotes or LOL emojis.  It's no big deal, I can always wait until tomorrow but I need to get my butt to bed for tonight.  Thanks SC!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Not to take over this thread with OT but what I'm saying is that I can only give out X amount of likes or upvotes or LOL emojis.  It's no big deal, I can always wait until tomorrow but I need to get my butt to bed for tonight.  Thanks SC!

Your talking about Reactions.  That is set at 60 for Members and Unlimited for Premium Members.  

You can use some of your points accumulated in the Member Shop.  2,500 Points will get you Premium for 10 Days. You have close to 50,000 Points accumulated.

50 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Pam, j'espère que c'est la petite blonde jolie, que j'ai vu hier à l'anniversaire de Claire, et qui n'est pas resté longtemps

Nope, but Pam has new tits 😉 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

unlike all the girls that do it on cam , like masha, holly sometimes , monica used to, and thats it

amalia has a boyfriend she told the gay guy that at the party in b5 days ago 🤷‍♂️