B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January)

16 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i think when she was making out with Megan in the tub something would have happened if they were left alone later and Holly had not been in bed with them, Megan can have that effect on girls lol

Megan has a way for sure , but I think her bigger desire will always be Holly 😎

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Megan has a way for sure , but I think her bigger desire will always be Holly 😎

The other day on the bed they were stroking each other and Megan drew the lips on Holly it looked like a goer but maybe not enough "happy juice" inside them. Then Holly went back to her room and played with herself and Megan went solo. Hoping its still gonna happen but Holly V Alek will be ok as well🤗

7 minutes ago, mspanker said:

The other day on the bed they were stroking each other and Megan drew the lips on Holly it looked like a goer but maybe not enough "happy juice" inside them. Then Holly went back to her room and played with herself and Megan went solo. Hoping its still gonna happen but Holly V Alek will be ok as well🤗

Aleksandra has quietly done so much and nobody can think what more , even not being a fan , I like that she has brought something different in all of her performance shows 😉 ...and unpredictable pussy eatings 😂

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, omedo said:

Megan's greatest wish will always be herself...

I agree as always 😎 but the wish of the voyeur will always be to expect patiently a hidden desire incident .. Aleksandra eating either one of them , can be wonderful to watch , especially for the g/g fans...and for sure much better than watching a simultaneous dildo show 😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Aleksandra ha hecho tanto en silencio y nadie puede pensar en qué más, incluso sin ser fan, me gusta que haya aportado algo diferente en todos sus shows 😉 ... y comidas de coño impredecibles 😂

For me Alek is the best there is now in B4.

• Like 1

Just now, omedo said:

For me Alek is the best there is now in B4.

I think it is for her advantage that she is relatively new and not a repeater ( despite her previous occasional appearances with a different occupation 😆 ) , I will remain a Holly and Gina mostly fan in the villa ..

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Aleksandra has quietly done so much and nobody can think what more , even not being a fan , I like that she has brought something different in all of her performance shows 😉 ...and unpredictable pussy eatings 😂

I agree, it looked like she didnt "click" and seemed to be not invited or shunned. Sometimes she popped to the kitchen and M and H went quiet, not really including her so she either sat outside or went back to her room. The action with Gina was good, Gina looked like it was a mistake and cut her dead but the they went again and all seems good. Nice that shes been included and went out today with them, although back alone.

20 minutes ago, mspanker said:

I agree, it looked like she didnt "click" and seemed to be not invited or shunned. Sometimes she popped to the kitchen and M and H went quiet, not really including her so she either sat outside or went back to her room. The action with Gina was good, Gina looked like it was a mistake and cut her dead but the they went again and all seems good. Nice that shes been included and went out today with them, although back alone.

Maybe she is a really excellent pussy eater and her actions start giving her valuable reputations points and the rumours are slowly spread to the others , kind of “ try and you will see 😂😂😂 “ ..

I think she is one of the examples that she needed her time , it is obvious she has better relations with anyone now , although she can very easily be by herself  and find things to keep herself ( and boyfriend ) busy 😉 .. in total , I think she was well prepared to enter , very much educated of what needs to be done and what remains unidentified , that actually affected her first days , was the incident between her and Bogdan ..but maybe in a way also it helped for better understanding amongst everyone after talks that happened .. I think for sure much more to be seen by her , if she remains in the summer , I can even think and say that maybe she can be a bit like Olya 🙈😋

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe she is a really excellent pussy eater and her actions start giving her valuable reputations points and the rumours are slowly spread to the others , kind of “ try and you will see 😂😂😂 “ ..

I think she is one of the examples that she needed her time , it is obvious she has better relations with anyone now , although she can very easily be by herself  and find things to keep herself ( and boyfriend ) busy 😉 .. in total , I think she was well prepared to enter , very much educated of what needs to be done and what remains unidentified , that actually affected her first days , was the incident between her and Bogdan ..but maybe in a way also it helped for better understanding amongst everyone after talks that happened .. I think for sure much more to be seen by her , if she remains in the summer , I can even think and say that maybe she can be a bit like Olya 🙈😋

Wasnt a member then, what happened with Bogdan?

6 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Wasnt a member then, what happened with Bogdan?

On her first week if I am correct  , there was much tension between them of something that happened , we haven’t managed to understand , but Bogdan was furious with her , they had a face to face exchange of phrases , the girls were also in front and were watching , for sure it wasn’t good for her first impressions ...anyway , there’s a rumor that she is good friends with Nelly and maybe it helped so the fire to be off very fast and now she is one of the group and appreciated and respected 😊

• Thanks 2