B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January)

13 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Has anyone returned the favor to Alex yet?

her best bet for that would be Holly,but i have seen Gina eat pussy before but that was a drunken threesome with Curly and then there is the off chance she gets Nelly at some point we seen her eat pussy before

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

her best bet for that would be Holly,but i have seen Gina eat pussy before but that was a drunken threesome with Curly and then there is the off chance she gets Nelly at some point we seen her eat pussy before

It will be interesting to see Aleksandra and  if the boyfriend ever visit and how she will be and if Rocco ever visits again and Megan being usually  “ generous “ to her BF 🤣 For me , Holly and Aleksandra will be the next duo for a “ finally “ back and forth eating pussy action 😎

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It will be interesting to see Alessandra if the boyfriend ever visit and how she will,be if Rocco ever visit and Megan being usually  “ generous “ to her BF 🤣 For me , Holly and Alessandra will be the next duo for a “ finally “ back and forth eating pushy actuin 😎

i have sometimes gone awhile without a sub so believe it or not i have never been here when Megan's bf was around so what do you mean by generous does she share inquiring minds need to know lol

28 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i have sometimes gone awhile without a sub so believe it or not i have never been here when Megan's bf was around so what do you mean by generous does she share inquiring minds need to know lol

The last time he visited her , was beginning of October  if I remember correctly , with Holly in the villa , everyone was expecting a threesome because it has happened before 😉 But she had kind of food poisoning or something was wrong and wasn’t feeling well , so , even though she was in Megan’s bedroom with her BF there , nothing  happened .Rocco never appeared again , most probably due to travel restrictions or problems with his job and quarantine issues .

Generous Megan  then , as she has shared her BF in the past and Holly being a part of it .If we assume Aleksandra is performing for her BF and she seems to have no bi issues , let’s see if we get any spring surprises 😎😈

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The last time he visited her , was beginning of October  if I remember correctly , with Holly in the villa , everyone was expecting a threesome because it has happened before 😉 But she had kind of food poisoning or something was wrong and wasn’t feeling well , so , even though she was in Megan’s bedroom with her BF there , nothing  happened .Rocco never appeared again , most probably due to travel restrictions or problems with his job and quarantine issues .

Generous Megan  then , as she has shared her BF in the past and Holly being a part of it .If we assume Aleksandra is performing for her BF and she seems to have no bi issues , let’s see if we get any spring surprises 😎😈

didnt they share B5 with Belle and her bf one guy commented that Megan did eat Belle out in a foursome i was wondering just how far it went and if she lets him have sex with other girls 

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

didnt they share B5 with Belle and her bf one guy commented that Megan did eat Belle out in a foursome i was wondering just how far it went and if she lets him have sex with other girls guess she let him have holly huh damn she seams to get around Alex should be next  for her after Megan tells her just how good Alex is in bed

We can only wait to see what happens , in general , maybe because expectations were high with the simultaneous presence of Megan , Holly and Amalia in B2 for some extreme happening events 😉 , it has been rather quiet and just a normal stay by everyone .If it wasn’t for Gina bringing her craziness in the villa and Aleksandra and her often weird staff ( that aren’t so many the last days 😳 ) , the best place to watch would be B5 as Monica’s presence there and the “ sex machine Claire “ with strange Carlos has made it fun to watch occasionally .Let’s see how some of the very last cold weeks in Barcelona will be and what we will get as restrictions will start lowering around mid February  I believe .

Just now, ddhm said:

We can only wait to see what happens , in general , maybe because expectations were high with the simultaneous presence of Megan , Holly and Amalia in B2 for some extreme happening events 😉 , it has been rather quiet and just a normal stay by everyone .If it wasn’t for Gina bringing her craziness in the villa and Aleksandra and her often weird staff ( that aren’t so many the last days 😳 ) , the best place to watch would be B5 as Monica’s presence there and the “ sex machine Claire “ with strange Carlos has made it fun to watch occasionally .Let’s see how some of the very last cold weeks in Barcelona will be and what we will get as restrictions will start lowering around mid February  I believe .

i edited my comment as i realized you said everyone expected a threesome with Holly, i agree with every thing you just said now but you forgot to mention the Martina wild card never know when she will show up again that makes for interesting viewing to say the least

19 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i edited my comment as i realized you said everyone expected a threesome with Holly, i agree with every thing you just said now but you forgot to mention the Martina wild card never know when she will show up again that makes for interesting viewing to say the least

Aaa...Martina...excellent mentioned ..but I don’t think she will do something more than what she did with Nelly , even more with a man , I hardly doubt .With Nelly maybe we see something again and since they will be changing the girls sooner or later , I think she will just stick with Nelly for any occasional lesbian performances . Martina..difficult to predict 😂

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Aaa...Martina...excellent mentioned ..but I don’t think she will do something more than what she did with Nelly , even more with a man , I hardly doubt .With Nelly maybe we see something again and since they will be changing the girls sooner or later , I think she will just stick with Nelly for any occasional lesbian performances . Martina..difficult to predict 😂

i think when she was making out with Megan in the tub something would have happened if they were left alone later and Holly had not been in bed with them, Megan can have that effect on girls lol