B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January)

le b, avec les filles s'invite, son égo démesuré, lui fait perdre la raison, H, M & A, ont paru surprise 🤮

je retire, mais je n'avais pas vu N, problème de connexion, mais ce devrait être le havre de paix des filles, un endroit à sanctuariser. Entre filles é basta!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

didnt they share B5 with Belle and her bf one guy commented that Megan did eat Belle out in a foursome i was wondering just how far it went and if she lets him have sex with other girls 

Megan gave Rocco permission to have sex with Belle because she wanted Belle's BF to fuck her ... 

• Like 1

i find myself looking forward to the weekends just to see the parties here and i  cant wait till warm weather and the pool comes back in play then there will be much more nudity at the parties,I  personally think N and B are doing a good job these parties are much more interesting than most of them in the past well maybe its just that Martina has started showing up because of her friendship with Nelly speaking of this Martina is due to show up again its usually every 3 or 4 weeks lately so i have my fingers crossed anyways lol

• Haha 3