Luna & Zac - home activities topic #3

3 hours ago, LeoraLover!!!! said:

Please don´t defend her okay ? She eats all the food, moves to the neighbor apartments, look in every corner of the apartment. Homeless maybe, but its not a behavior of a normal person. 

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Maybe she have a reason for that. .....

This girl is obviously in trouble... you know nothing to put her down... Zak and Luna know her.... If family or at least friend  food is not important..... this going over to neighbours is bullshit...and ev ery other criticism is just mean spirited and shows alot of insensitivity (heartlessness) of unnecessary comments .... 

she is their guest ...move on with your incesant !!!!!!!!! critique....

• Like 1

Il y a 11 heures, Mark Thompson a dit :
  1 hour ago, ze81 said:

This girl is obviously in trouble... you know nothing to put her down... Zak and Luna know her.... If family or at least friend  food is not important..... this going over to neighbours is bullshit...and ev ery other criticism is just mean spirited and shows alot of insensitivity (heartlessness) of unnecessary comments .... 

I don't want to be mean, but you are so gullible !!! here we call it a "pigeon" !!!!pigeon GIF

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:
  1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I agree regard her,sometimes they( this cam sites)do things to get viewers atention and grab some money,but in this case thats seems nonsense because she actualy puted her life in risk,she seems to be passing for some problems,from my part i think she could stay with them till she gets better,but she doesnt talk much neither nothing to help,hope she gets better.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

C&Y were fantastics hosts,git usted to see them taking care of guests with so much atention and care,bet one of them would already gone check guest girl and ask if she wanted to eat or something.This two are very young and thats explains in part the "mess" going on,not even sure if they know how to cook proper meals😅.Personaly i would least reserve some meal for the guest,kinda rude of them,but again..guest also kinda rude eating all the food she could grab last night.Hope to see guest smilling,doesnt need to be much but at least to see her less sad☹️.

• Confused 1

She seems very interested in the couple intimacy,not sure if she truky is cousin of him,doesnt seem something a cousin woukd want to see at all,she also check one of the phones..dont know of who.She gone to kitchen but didnt had nothing..just rest of coffie or tea.I feel like i am watching Metal Gear.youtube animation GIF by Channel Frederator.They puted music high..think they gona fuck..guest already notice also😁.