Luna & Zac - home activities topic #3

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Gess he is tired of cooking in job,in the house didnt seen anything special.

Whenever I saw him cooking , it was very late at night , most probably after having finished his job and being back home . Luna always seems excited also to be honest when he does ☺️

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

he may be training to be a chef but still a slob/thug. Ramsey is a chef but he's also a cunt IMO. Must be the job

not sure about your thug opinion ....but Ramsey is a cunt   LMFAO 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

he may be training to be a chef but still a slob/thug. Ramsey is a chef but he's also a cunt IMO. Must be the job

So I'll ask the question again...He's a thug based on what? Is it because he knows Cesar by any chance...

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Ryan07 said:

Oh oui, c'est un chef, mais il n'y a rien pour cuisiner, peut-être qu'ils manquent d'argent?

Il n'a qu'à manger ses épices au lieu de les fumer ça coûte cher cette cochonnerie 🤣

He just has to eat his spices instead of smoking them, it's expensive this filth 🤣

weed marijuana GIF by Wikileaf.com

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So I'll ask the question again...He's a thug based on what? Is it because he knows Cesar by any chance...

Cesar isn’t allowed to have any friends 😂🤣 Maybe because he and his friends have managed to be around these gorgeous girls , with many also  engage sexually , something which makes so many here jealous that they can’t do the same 😂🤣😆😏

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Surely the guest could earn a few brownie points and at least offer to help Luna with the cleaning instead of just sitting on her arse...😒

She is exhausted by eating so much that she can’t stand up and help Luna 😂🤣😝

• Haha 1