Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 3

ddhm

Well , since there’s daily compensation the last days ... and because the good friend @Brokk! can repeatedly foresee the future 😂🤣🥳, let’s predict that it will be one or both girls ( not necessarily the same days ) away and sleeping outside of the apartment for the upcoming weekend 😉 , that’s maybe why there has been “ quite “ some action recently .. opinion is based of course due to recent events ( lots of things happening before girls leave the apartment for 3 and 4 days respectively ) and let’s see if history will repeat itself 😎

I also need to apologize and say I was wrong with my previous prediction , but I couldn’t think that Malia  would “hold the airplane sign “ for 6 days ( even if it was miscommunication ) or that Leora would feel sick .. Therefore the prediction of a common show , was just delayed for a week ( Wednesday or Thursday was predicted 🙃 ) , so , off for new speculations , scripts , etc etc etc 😂🤣😂🤣 I wish me good luck 🤪 but still I hope that girls will do at the end what they want and they “ listen “ to their wishes and desires and not all of us weirdos here that we want them stay inside and perform ☺️😌

• Upvote 1

Il y a 5 heures, ddhm a dit :

Eh bien, car il ya une compensation quotidienne les derniers jours ... et parce que le bon ami @Brokk! peut prévoir à plusieurs reprises l’avenir 😂🤣🥳, nous allons prédire que ce sera une ou les deux filles ( pas nécessairement les mêmes jours ) loin et dormir à l’extérieur de l’appartement pour le week-end à venir 😉 , c’est peut-être pourquoi il ya eu « tout à fait » une certaine action récemment .. l’opinion est basée bien sûr en raison d’événements récents (beaucoup de choses qui se passent avant que les filles quittent l’appartement pour 3 et 4 jours respectivement ) et nous allons voir si l’histoire va se répéter 😎

J’ai aussi besoin de m’excuser et dire que j’avais tort avec ma prédiction précédente , mais je ne pouvais pas penser que Malia serait « tenir le signe de l’avion " pendant 6 jours ( même si c’était une mauvaise communication ) ou que Leora se sentirait malade .. Par conséquent, la prédiction d’un spectacle commun , a été juste retardé d’une semaine (mercredi ou jeudi a été prédit 🙃 ), donc , hors de nouvelles spéculations , scripts , etc 😂🤣😂🤣 je souhaite-moi bonne chance 🤪 mais j’espère quand même que les filles feront à la fin ce qu’elles veulent et qu’elles « écoutent » leurs souhaits et leurs désirs et pas tous les weirdos ici que nous voulons qu’elles restent à l’intérieur et qu’elles ☺️😌

Bonjour
je suis d accord que leora et Malia sortiront pour une nuit ou deux à l’extérieur, j ai remarqué que Leora à acheté deux boites plastiques pour transporté de la nourriture pour le week-end je ne vois pas sinon à quoi servir. le week-end approche nous le sera bientôt

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour
je suis d accord que leora et Malia sortiront pour une nuit ou deux à l’extérieur, j ai remarqué que Leora à acheté deux boites plastiques pour transporté de la nourriture pour le week-end je ne vois pas sinon à quoi servir. le week-end approche nous le sera bientôt

Bonjour, je n'ai aucune idée de ce qui va se passer bien sûr et je ne regarde ni n'observe ces petits détails comme vous le mentionnez, pour moi, c'est amusant de spéculer tant que je respecte les filles ☺️

J'ai dit maintes fois ce que j'aimerais voir et j'espère que mes envies et mes souhaits seront un jour vus à l'écran.  Jusqu'au jour où j'espère que cela viendra, ce n'est pas mal de dire notre opinion sur l'avenir possible avec ce que nous voyons se passer à l'intérieur de l'appartement dans le temps présent 😇

So , with a bit over of 2 weeks in 2021 , we saw a for sure not so difficult to predict apartment development , it just happened with some slight delay , maybe because of the not well feeling of Leora .

But , observations for those who aren’t fans of shows bates and prefer the kind of authentic and real emotional feeling they have for anyone in the RLC world ( real pleasure for the participant that can automatically connect her with the viewer by watching something not forced for the views priority but a normal reaction of a young horny girl ) - that’s me by the way 😂🤣😆😜🤪 - we saw a returning from holidays Malia that the general feeling as the days was passing by was the now famous “ something has changed “ line . No one can deny I think that we have seen a rather abstract Malia ,having mostly her concern at the outside activities and looking not so happy inside the apartment . As a result , we soon saw the airplane sign , kind of confirming the thoughts and theories that she wasn’t happy and was going closer to her thoughts of the day after RLC with the already “ kind of life “ she has built outside the 4 walls of the apartment ( on a funny note , it is beyond me that someone trusts a person that in one month sleeps over 8-9 times and sees this person for some hours per day and can see a future with this person , but that’s a point for a future  discussion 😉 ) . Leora’s sudden worsening of her health , saw Malia stopping her holidays ( that later was mentioned that it was a miscommunication between RLC admins and her and she was never supposed to be gone for a week ) and coming back in the apartment to comfort Leora . 

The results of this unfortunate incident for Leora , saw a complete change of attitude from both of the girls this past week , leading to simultaneous bates ( dildos included and the first side by side anal dildo use by Leora 🤓 ) , solo bates ( my favorite as responded to my style when we saw Leora waking up and bating , which this is for me a real connection between her and her fans and not a forced show , but I respect the viewers who like this of course ) and the big finale for their simultaneous absence from the apartment , having Malia bating twice in only few hours and for the first time ever with a dildo by herself in her room .

Now , why all this history recording at the speculation thread ? Just to share my opinion  at the forum for everyone who will take the time to read that Leora wasn’t happy not seeing Malia “ enjoying “ her presence in the apartment and unwilling to perform , showing signs of being tired and not pleased with the  situation , i believe there must have been some kind of talks so as ( Malia ) doesn't show or at least hide her “ disappointment “ of not having what she wants with this RLC life ( and Leora reminding her that this is their working place and they need to show their appreciation and respect to the fans that pay for their life ) which ultimately lead  to one of the most memorable “ show weeks “ since a very long time for both of the girls .

Now , everyone has of course the right to their opinion , I believe  Malia has been instructed to higher up her participation and happiness level and attitude inside the apartment and try to hide or not show her frustration  of her current Prague life ( even today when she walked  out , you could see how fast she was willing to be out and couldn’t wait further more to be outside of the prison apartment and in the hands and company of where she feels really happy and not pushed and forced happy ) .. well , that’s only my thoughts with lots of speculation of course , as a last comment , if this was an “ acting week “ so as the girls get they deserved time outside of the apartment without gathering heat , I am sure that they can be candidates for the “ Emmy awards “ hiding their real feelings inside the apartment just for the sake of some performance shows which will only have them enjoy truly , really , authentically and at the maximum grade the ( limited ) time outside of the apartment with their most preferable people in their  lives currently 😎😇

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

So , with a bit over of 2 weeks in 2021 , we saw a for sure not so difficult to predict apartment development , it just happened with some slight delay , maybe because of the not well feeling of Leora .

But , observations for those who aren’t fans of shows bates and prefer the kind of authentic and real emotional feeling they have for anyone in the RLC world ( real pleasure for the participant that can automatically connect her with the viewer by watching something not forced for the views priority but a normal reaction of a young horny girl ) - that’s me by the way 😂🤣😆😜🤪 - we saw a returning from holidays Malia that the general feeling as the days was passing by was the now famous “ something has changed “ line . No one can deny I think that we have seen a rather abstract Malia ,having mostly her concern at the outside activities and looking not so happy inside the apartment . As a result , we soon saw the airplane sign , kind of confirming the thoughts and theories that she wasn’t happy and was going closer to her thoughts of the day after RLC with the already “ kind of life “ she has built outside the 4 walls of the apartment ( on a funny note , it is beyond me that someone trusts a person that in one month sleeps over 8-9 times and sees this person for some hours per day and can see a future with this person , but that’s a point for a future  discussion 😉 ) . Leora’s sudden worsening of her health , saw Malia stopping her holidays ( that later was mentioned that it was a miscommunication between RLC admins and her and she was never supposed to be gone for a week ) and coming back in the apartment to comfort Leora . 

The results of this unfortunate incident for Leora , saw a complete change of attitude from both of the girls this past week , leading to simultaneous bates ( dildos included and the first side by side anal dildo use by Leora 🤓 ) , solo bates ( my favorite as responded to my style when we saw Leora waking up and bating , which this is for me a real connection between her and her fans and not a forced show , but I respect the viewers who like this of course ) and the big finale for their simultaneous absence from the apartment , having Malia bating twice in only few hours and for the first time ever with a dildo by herself in her room .

Now , why all this history recording at the speculation thread ? Just to share my opinion  at the forum for everyone who will take the time to read that Leora wasn’t happy not seeing Malia “ enjoying “ her presence in the apartment and unwilling to perform , showing signs of being tired and not pleased with the  situation , i believe there must have been some kind of talks so as ( Malia ) doesn't show or at least hide her “ disappointment “ of not having what she wants with this RLC life ( and Leora reminding her that this is their working place and they need to show their appreciation and respect to the fans that pay for their life ) which ultimately lead  to one of the most memorable “ show weeks “ since a very long time for both of the girls .

Now , everyone has of course the right to their opinion , I believe  Malia has been instructed to higher up her participation and happiness level and attitude inside the apartment and try to hide or not show her frustration  of her current Prague life ( even today when she walked  out , you could see how fast she was willing to be out and couldn’t wait further more to be outside of the prison apartment and in the hands and company of where she feels really happy and not pushed and forced happy ) .. well , that’s only my thoughts with lots of speculation of course , as a last comment , if this was an “ acting week “ so as the girls get they deserved time outside of the apartment without gathering heat , I am sure that they can be candidates for the “ Emmy awards “ hiding their real feelings inside the apartment just for the sake of some performance shows which will only have them enjoy truly , really , authentically and at the maximum grade the ( limited ) time outside of the apartment with their most preferable people in their  lives currently 😎😇

One thing that apparently hasn't changed though, is the sharing of another chapter of one of the novels of the project's various resident's participants which have apparently been being created my friend. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

One thing that apparently hasn't changed though, is the sharing of another chapter of one of the novels of the project's various resident's participants which have apparently been being created my friend. 🙂

I believe having two foreign girls trying to build a new life in Prague , which I find an amazing challenge for themselves and we , the viewers , having the chance to watch all this and share their worries , their problems , their ups and downs , be angry with them , laugh with them , praise them , blame them , with so many possibilities that they could be also expressed here in the forum , discussing how many times leora bated , how hot it was , how much tension it had , how much was the dildo use and how fast they liquids came and all these things , personally , I respect all the people who are getting crazy and love this , getting horny and feel excited with this content , but me , as a guy of 43 years of age , I have different expectations with the way I realize my fun and entertainment watching this particular apartment and the girls . And I always hope that with my comments , if one day the time comes to be rewarded of my desires and wishes of this apartment , I want to feel ok with myself that I have not been hiding my opinion and I was sharing them publicly . ☺️😎

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I believe having two foreign girls trying to build a new life in Prague, which I find an amazing challenge 

It's not that hard mate, people have been doing it for thoesands of years.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It's not that hard mate, people have been doing it for thoesands of years.

If the income wasn’t as much as it is ( for newcomers in a foreign city ) and if they had to go through all challenges that any of us would ( finding an apartment to rent , realizing the “ rules “ of the city and understanding it without the help from “ whatever you need RLC will be there to help you and solve it for you “ ) , I only say that they would have really struggle in my opinion . At the end , everyone succeeds if he/she really wants it , it has been mentioned here that Leora wants this new life , but for me , I don’t get this feeling 100% .. but since I am not Leora , I can only speculate 😂🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

If the income wasn’t as much as it is ( for newcomers in a foreign city ) and if they had to go through all challenges that any of us would ( finding an apartment to rent , realizing the “ rules “ of the city and understanding it without the help from “ whatever you need RLC will be there to help you and solve it for you “ ) , I only say that they would have really struggle in my opinion . At the end , everyone succeeds if he/she really wants it , it has been mentioned here that Leora wants this new life , but for me , I don’t get this feeling 100% .. but since I am not Leora , I can only speculate 😂🤣

Now I know why I put you on my ignore list,you are the biggest idiot on this forum and you should be thrown in a prison cell were they throw away the key and

never let you out.You are totally insane .

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Now I know why I put you on my ignore list,you are the biggest idiot on this forum and you should be thrown in a prison cell were they throw away the key and

never let you out.You are totally insane .

Masterchef, he is 43 years old, and has the experience of Methuselah. Don't you know ?  Let him rave on ! Eventually, he will get to the where he can fill an entire page, per post !

Given time he will have written a "tome " of mind boggling experience. That absolutely, no one will take the time to read !! Tis my opinion. Now what shall I speculate on !!🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

😂🤣 I am glad I post speculations over the girls lives  and not when  Leora or Malia will finally insert their fingers inside one another’s pussy or expecting the next anal so as to jerk off myself because I can’t do anything else in my life to give me pleasure 😂🤣

Characterizations of forum members for others continues I see , out of respect of the age , I will wait to read the next “ I almost came “ 😂🤣

Verba volant , scripta manent dear friends and at least I am having the “ guts “ to face your opinions with mine and not be one more guy that you made disappear from this thread and not allowed to post because he simply believes different than your “always  right “ and obsessed minds 😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Boyfriends decided to visit the girls in the middle of the night , surprise and break the rules 😂🤣 . Apartment offline upon request 😁😁

Pure speculation as always 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣