Luna & Zac - home activities topic #5

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Personaly the first time i seen him was in this house(basicaly mostly only watch b2 when P&T were there)but reading he was from barca "crew" and some of things that hapenned there really wasnt good,but maybe in a diferent place like this house and hopefully with friends that dont include the barca "crew" thinhs will be diferent and more enjoyable,lets see next weeks and what happens.

Originally I thought he was Cesar's mate...but it's his younger brother he's mates with...for years

Bananagate seemed familiar.. I was back in the UK for a few weeks and my ex offered me her flat, which ws uncommonly generous of her. Her motives were that she could spend a weekend with her new toy boy, and get in lots of shagging. So I was wandering past the fridge and took a peek inside. Sitting on its own, was a Bounty Bar (for those non UK readers, a coconut bar covered in chocolate). Such treats are hard to find in Asia where I was living at that time, so I snaffled it. I had left when I got a stern email from the ex asking did I nick the Bounty Bar. I confessed and thought no harm done. Well I wasn't to know toy boy was diabetic! and the BB was his weekly treat. 😅  Tough mate, serves you right for leaving it there and for getting in the sack with my missus. There end this sorry tale

• Haha 3